Code 8 : Consequences.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.Do was called in the main meeting room.Room no.8."Yes sir?" The old man gestures to sit on the chair in front of him " I heard you did the most illegal thing." Mr.Do doesn't show is nervousness and just shakes His head.

"No.No sir,I'll never think of doing it."

"Lies!!!" Cries the doctor "Mr.Ha please. Don't disturb the others by shouting." Says the old man calmly "Its all lies sir!" Says Mr. Ha sternly "I never thought a scientist like him could do that!" Mr. Ha's fury raising very second "Mr.Do, Mr.Ha has complained on you saying you've changed a boy into a robot using error code chip?"

"No sir! It wasn't a error chip!!" Exclaimed Mr.Do " so,you did it." The old man looks at his lap before keeping his elbows on the table "Mr.Do we have no problem in you doing that but, you've used a error code chip.Do you know what happens? If he eats our normal food? If he doesn't gets charge? Do you know what happens if he develops feelings?Do you know???" Mr.Do shakes his head ashamed.

"Come with me Mr.Do.I got to show you something." They both stand up "Mr.Ha you may leave now.Thank you for telling me,us." As Mr.Ha leaves,Mr.Do and the old man Mr.Haung takes him to place fully white and it was just like a big scientific lab.A girl working only her not any one else."Honey. This is Mr.Do." he says.the girl gives Mr.Do a sad smile and continues her work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter