Code 24 : Learning.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was happy seeing his boyfriend's wounds healing much faster than expected. He,really want to learn about electronic things asked Kyungsoo's father to help him out and today he was going to the lab."You're projects will be given in the next class.Dismissed!" Finally it was over,The most boring subject of all,2nd language. He packed his bag and left the class "Hey." Kyungsoo smiled at the tanned male who smiled back widely "Hey,how was the class?" Jongin enquirers "Sort of weird. She was a me aa the whole time!" Jongin just nodded and left the place without another word.

''

Kai was really looking forward to those floating screen which he didn't find in the lab "You look like searching for something, may I ask what?" Mr.Do says as he leads Jongin in the robot room "Those floating screens.I thought they will be here." Since he was quite comfortable around Mr.Do he admits "Oh,those will be in our head quarters if,we keep them here its possible for someone to break in and steal some." Mr.Do places his plan on a plate like thing on the wall which emits a thin green light which goes from his finger tips to the end "Sacn.Complete. Mr.Do welcome." Says the robotic voice "In our head quarters its really impossible to break in." He completes his sentence and looks at the amazed Jongin "This-" he looks at the numerous robots "-is the place where we make robots and we make parts for them."

Jongin gulps "So many? His many are there in total?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter