Code 18 : Not Again!

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was feeling the sharp pain in his spine again.It was bearable.But,it didn't let Kyungsoo concentrate on the lesson.He kept massaging that part whilst looking at the teacher "Arrgh!"Kyungsoo groaned as the pain increased a little more.He couldn't even skip History!The class had just started and he couldn't just think 'It'll end within some time.5-10 mins more...' 45 mins left.He wasn't himself sure that he'll be able to keep the pain the whole class.It was his first time feeling this pain acting on him this slow.Normally -that one time- it'll be all of sudden and its more than being ripped from the inside out.Deciding to ignore the pain he looks at his book and gets the line the sir was reading.He as trying to concentrate and for a while he was successful but, again his spine sort of twitched making him gasp softly in pain.He concluded that his lousy pain will not leave him and he had to find a way to get rid of it.He slowly took out his phone and covered it from the sir with his book.

He texted -Just a min ago- Jongin saying he had the a slight pain in his spine,his phone buzzed and of course it was reply from his boyfriend.

In middle of the class eh???That's bad baby~ xD
Is it really bad?Want to go to doc?I'll come there okay baby?

Kyungsoo smiles looking at the reply.Before he could type a reply he received another text.

Just come out of the class.

His eyes brows furrowed in confusion. He shrugged his thoughts and dug his books in his back. Before he could stand "Mr.Do,there was call from your brother. He said you have an appointment to a doctor. You may leave." The sir said without any emotion and Kyungsoo quietly and quickly went out of the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter