Code 27 : Nearly.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was woken by quite yet disturbing giggles."Argh!Let me sleep!"He throws something which was near his hand.Instead of the room being silent the giggles go loud,very loud.Unwillingly he opens his eyes and drowsily glares at the 10."We're leaving okay?Bye!"Suho giggling drags all the others out.Why are they giggling so much?!,He thought and looks down finding Kyungsoo fast asleep leaning on his chest,droll collected on the corner of his mouth.He looks like a baby,Sleeping peacefully with puffy eyes.He smiles lightly and looks at the clock which read '1:32' "Oh !" He curses and closes his eyes in frustration."Hyung,wake up.Its 1 half in the afternoon."He shakes the latter slowly.

No movement.

"Hyung~"He tried a little violently which also didn't work.He felt a knot in his stomach which made him more scared."Hyung!"He shakes Kyungsoo in the most violent movement possible.Why isn't he waking up?Jongin looks at the night stand and notices a small amount of Water in the bottle.He reaches the bottle and sprinkles.Nothing.Absolutely nothing.No movement.No squinting of eyes when water fell on his sleeping face. No groan for more sleep.

This is some what called Shut Down according to Jongin's New computer professor."Hyung!"He yells in Kyungsoo's ears which like the other tries,didn't work.Feeling scared to death Jongin takes Kyungsoo's phone and calls his father,The only thing which flashed in his blank mind.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir.Its me Jongin"

"Hello Jongin.Why do you sound so scared?"

"K-Kyungsoo isn't waking up.I tried everything!!"

"Even yelling in his ears and poring water?"

"Y-yeah."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter