Code 2 : New School.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Author's Perspective''

For the first time in his life a short male got had got his attention "Kai?Earth to Kim Jogin?" Chen waved his hand in front of the dreaming boy "Uh?oh....no hyung i wasn't starring at him."He looks innocently at them who exchange a 'somethings wrong with him' look with each other and a smug smile tugs sehun's lips "You were starring at him hyung???" with that line all the worried faces turns to a smug smile or a smirk "What?!no!i said i wasn't!!" Kai defends "We didn't ask anything about it and you just replied that it means you were starring."Suho's smug smile grows wider with others and the younger feels nervous all of a sudden "And on that you were starring at him.who is that him?"Kris asks making the younger swallow hard "N-no!I wasn't!" he starts pouting and giving puppy dog eyes trying to make the smirk leave their faces but it wouldn't bulge "Hyung!really!!I wasn't!!"He whines and stands up furious "I don't give a about what you think now!Go to hell!" he cruses and stomps away.

The others burst out laughing "Oh man hahahahaha this guy hahahahahahah oh my god!!"Lay stops laughing trying to catching his breath but ends up laughing still more.

The male sits on the ground and wearing a cute little angry face.He suddenly thinks of the boy he saw this morning while coming and the boy who kai was starring while lunch.

Owl kind of eyes kekeke cute nose and heart shaped kissable li-what the ??!? What's wrong with you Kai?!but its tru-stop!just stop!JUST ING STOP THINKING ABOUT THE GUY!!!

He clenches his fists and groans holding fistful of his hair with other hand "Hey,excuse me can you help me??"An angelic voice asks from behind "No--" He gasps seeing the owl eyed boy looking at kai with nothing but innocence "Y-Yeah?what do you need?" Cursing mentally he looks at the short boy "where's the staff room?I'm kinda lost" the short giggles at himself making the taller sink in his giggling voice.

He has an angelic voice I can listen to him my whole life.

Kai snaps back to reality when the short says "You don't?" Shaking his head he replies "Go straight and then Left after the staircase 3 or 4th room is staff room" the short smiles "Thank you!" He starts walking and Kai's attention goes to his .

No, I'm not gay,I'm not gay.

The latter slaps himself lightly "hey kai why are you slapping yourself?" Recognizing the smirk in his voice he turns to chanyeol.Chanyeol's hand on beakhyun's waist and beakhyun's on chanyeol's.The younger scowls at the couple and stomps away "Eh?he was good a second ago!"Beakhyun's eyebrows furrows.

After visiting the teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter