Code 23 : Revenge.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is in Jongin's embrace sleeping soundly as the other was admiringly looking at the smaller."Baby,wake up.Its night already!" Jongin says as he notices the time 8:51pm,Kyungsoo wanting to sleep still more a.k.a wanting to be in the other's embrace groans in protest and snuggles still more to Jongin's chest "We have school tomorrow." Jongin chuckles and removes his arm from Kyungsoo's torso. Whining at the loss of Jongin's warmth the elder sits up,still drowsy."I'll leave now okay??" Jongin wears his jacket and Kyungsoo nods before falling on the bed again "Bye,See ya tomorrow." Jongin leaves kissing the other's forehead "Bye." Kyungsoo replied yawning cutely and curls up into a ball with the warm blankets.

''

"Kyungsoo, Good morning!!" His dad shakes him lightly "Good morning dad~" he yawns and messes his hair "Get ready breakfast is almost ready." He nods and watches his father leave his room.Crawling down his bed Kyungsoo opens his closet and takes out his uniform and slams it close "Kyungsoo, its ready!!!" Xel calls he replies a faint 10 mins to him before stepping into the warm shower.Comes out with wearing his shirt and towel covering his lower area he wears his pant and fixes his tie. He,jogs out to the kitchen and finds freshly made toast and eggs "Yay!!" He cheers and attacks on the breakfast,eating like there is no tomorrow "Kyungsoo, slowly." His dad laughs.

''

He is walking in the corridor when a hand covered his mouth and he was pulled somewhere "Hey!!!What are you doing?!" He escaped the grip and asked "No one touches my princess like sister!!!" He understood what the guy meant and laughed "She should learn to respe-" Some hits him on the head with the hockey bat making him fall on the floor "How dare you slap her??!!" And with that,everyone - in the group who were 7 in total - started kicking and hitting Kyungsoo with -baseball and hockey - bat. One kicked on his rib where as the other hits his leg with the baseball bat."Pick him up!" The leader ordered and other obeyed "You know how much she was crying?!" He punches the half conscious and fully bet up Kyungsoo "You know how much it hurted to her??!" Another punch. "Do you have any idea what you said in the shop and in your house?!?! Do you?huh?!Do you??!!!" One of the 7 takes the baseball bat and hits Kyungsoo's neck and when he does the bat breaks into two."This pain which you are feeling is nothing compared to what she felt!May be this-" He takes the fire extinguisher and hits his back bone "-Is." He leaves Kyungsoo in the ground,bleeding, wincing and with a little of consciousnesses left in him. Kyungsoo sees the wall very near him and drags his body in the wall panting heavily, trying to get back his consciousness and holding his rib where someone had kicked on.

It took nearly 2 hours for Kyungsoo to be conscious and stop panting. He weakly stood up on his legs and to his surprise his legs didn't pain much like 2 hours before. He carefully and in a about-to-fall manner made his way to the nurse's office."Oh My God!!!! what happened dear??!!! Come!!! Come in!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter