Code 15 : Practicals.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : This chapter is just to show you how its done.

''

Damn!Friday came so fast!Ugh!I didn't even glance at my book!Wait!where did i keep it?!.Jongin panicking searches for his book,he opens his closet and drawers in search of his book "What are you searching for hyung?" Sehun questions jumping on his bed "My notes!!" Jongin looks at sehun who smirks "Its in your bag,yesterday you just threw it and Lulu kept it in your bag!You know hyung......" Jongin was not in the mood of listening so he just kept nodding and saying 'okay' to everything what sehun said "gah!thank god!" he pressed the book to his chest as if his life depends on it , which was true. Kyungsoo. He's the reason he's interested in Technology right now "Hyung,let's go.We'll late or else." Jongin nodding keeps the book in his bag and leaves with sehun.

"Bye~" Kyungsoo kissed Jongin's cheek before leaving to his class and Jongin rubbed his sweating hands on his pants "I just hope,it'll be easy." he murmurers,for the first time Kim Jongin was scared of not doing well in the test! He entred his class and opened his laptop;keeping it on the desk,he punched his password and screen popes up Windows 8 was really something;"Good morning class!" The teacher entered making jongin gasp How and why the hell she came so fast?! Glancing at his watch he realizes he was the late one "Get your PC's ready!" she orders "See these cards?!These!Will go into different machines,I'll tell you which one.Each will get a separate machine!Tell someone else what you got and get 'F'! I'll know okay?Open your books and follow the instructions the way you have written it,ok?" She showed those blackish silver cards and every nodded,she gave everyone each card and whispered softly in their ears,some where happy and some groaned lowly.

"Jongin." Jongin looked at the card "You've been interested in robots right?Robot." she whispered and kept the card on his desk "You are given extra half an hour." Jongin took and card when he noticed a golden chip under it "All the best." she patted his shoulder and moved to next student.

Jongin took the small square device- kinda Laptop's C.D player- and inserted the card in it.the scanning was finished within a second and Kai opened the folder.

Empty Folder.
Add settings.

Blinked in the Dialogue box,he went to the settings of the folder.clicking on the settings a big box appeared which was to be filled.

Details.

Created : 11-3-2015,1:24:56

Modified : Unknown

Accessed : Unknown

Location : Windows 8,Recovery Disk.

Attributes : Read Only    Hidden    Advanced.

"Class.You've to fill according to what you want in it.Some will be filled by itself and some I've filled.One mistake will make the whole setting go,what do you say?go crazy or something like that so be careful okay?Start!" Jongin once glanced at the teacher before starting.The room was filled with clicks of the keyboard.Jongin's speed of writing -somehow- was increased and he was really fast in writing.After finishing his 'Details'&'Security' he took a brief look at it.

Details.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter