Code 5 : Broken Spine?

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a boring day for Kyungsoo. 2 weeks of the school was fun with those 10 but,today everyone were busy with themselves so yeah it will  be boring with out them!!Jogin was running away from a group of people from those weeks so he wasn't much in touch.

He locks his locker and starts walking to his respective class "Hyung!!!!!Help!" Jogin blocks the older in a corner "w-what???" Jogin looks for someone and suddenly he smashes his lips on the Short's lips and kept his hands on Kyungsoo's jawline and started kiss him passionately, breaking the kiss he rests forehead on the other's and breaths "Did they go?" Kyungsoo looks the other in disbelief "Did they go hyung?!" Jogin's voice raised a little in fear.Kyungsoo looks on the either side of the younger, he finds a group of guys holding baseball bat and hockey stick "Search that !!!" One of them commands which Kyungsoo thought he was the leader.

Before Kyungsoo could answer Jogin smashes his lips on the other's again!Kyungsoo wasn't responding to it because his mind was preoccupied by a question.

What the hell is he doing?????Why????? Well,he's kissing me and I'm just standing here.

He answered his question himself and unconsciously startw to kiss Jogin back,Jogin controlling his victory smirk continues for 10 more second and breaks "I gotta go hyung." He runs away as if there a e wolves behind him.His hand slaps his mouth in shock.

I just kissed him back?!?!?!??

The latter was froze in realization of 4 things.

1.He had his first kiss and its a boy!!!!

2. He had no idea whether it was just to run away or he just wanted to kiss him?!?!?

3. His chest was pounding and he was feeling all hot.

4. He was first time feeling that his liver was releasing butterflies instead of pepsin?!Like,what the ???!

5.Why the hell did he kiss Jogin back when he's straight??????

One more question added!!!!!!This was too much to think of Kyungsoo so he decides to leave the matter in the dustbin and he shakes his head rapidly "Let's go to class!!"He runs to the class and gladly  the teacher was absent!How lucky!Albeit being physically present in the class he was spaced out by the 5th question.

I'm straight!Then why the hell in the world did i kiss him back?!First why did he kiss me?!Arrggh!This is frustrating!Too much!!

The latter graons whistl tugging his shirt and furrowing his eyebrows "Hey bud you okay??" His seatmate Youngjae asks placing his hand on the other's shoulder "Yeah.I'm cool just thinking about some thing" Replies the boy with a sigh "You mean your boyfriend?!" Youngjae laughs earning a poker face from Kyungsoo he understood it was lame one "Hey Jae~" His boyfriend coos in Youngjae's ears,Kyungsoo looks up and finds that it was the guy who commanded the other fellows "Hey baby." And the couple mode was active in both of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter