Code 12 : Fun Day Not So Fun.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up by music of linkin Park's 'Given Up'

I'm sick of feeling!!
Is thee nothing you can say?!
Take this all away!I'm suffocated tell me what the  is wrong?!With ME????

"Mmh!" He moans and covers his ears "Xel!Change the song!Animals!!!" Kyungsoo suggests and Xel changes the song.

Baby I'm preying on you tonight!Hunt you down,eat you alive!Just like animals animals just like animals.

"Yah!!!Let me sleep!!!" He groans "Good morning jongine~~~" Kyungsoo jumps next to the sleeping male and peppers him with kisses on his face "Its Sunday. The fun day!!!" He smiles "But,its ual Sunday!Not fun day!" Jongin protests "Just make it!!Get up!" Kyungsoo kisses his cheek and wraps his arm around Kai's torso "I'm making Bacon and eggs.anything you want?" Both shake their heads "Okay then"Xel happily skips toghe kitchen "Wake up~~" Kyungsoo whispers "Hmm." Kai moans and turns the other side "Wake up.Kim Jongin. Wake up!!" He shakes the latter violently "Fine!I'm awake!!!" Jongin sits on the and looks at his smiling boyfriend "Go and take a shower, Bacon will be ready really fast!" He smiles still wide "What about my clothes?" Kyungsoo smirks "I've told Sehun to bring and he has already bought." Kai shrugged and went to bathroom.

Finishing his shower Kai comes out and wears his black T-shirt and blue jeans "Hyung." He comes out the room and looks for Kyungsoo in the all the rooms but,he finds both Xel and Kyungsoo in the kitchen talking and giggling. Well only Kyungsoo was giggling cutely and Xel was smiling "Oh...your done?Eggs are getting ready 3 more minutes?" Xel looks at Kai who nods joining them "So what are we going to do on this fun day?" Jongin asks "Fun day is for fun duh! We'll go biking!! Its been a while I didn't ride my bike!" Kyungsoo chirps "But I don't have a bike."Jongin frowns "Hiking?" After thinking for a moment Kai nods and Xel serves then Bacon and eggs well cooked "Ah,its soo good!"Kyungsoo smiles at Xel and gives him a thumbs up "Of course made by chef Xel!"boasts Xel making the couple roll eyes playfully "Xel even you can come to Hiking!" Kyungsoo invites "You think I'll let you kids go alone?!I AM coming!"Jongin rolls his eyes "we're not kids!!" Xel winks playfully.

"Yah!come fast!" Jongin yells at Kyungsoo who is struggling to wear his shoes "I told you, kids!" Xel smirks "Done!Come on let's go!" Kyungsoo cheers and drags both out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter