Code 29 : WHY?

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ky-Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo's eyes went blank. He collapsed on the floor like someone pushed him,hard. Jongin ran near his boyfriend and kneeled. "Kyung-Kyungsoo!! Wake up!!! This isn't f-funny okay?! It-its ing isn't! G-get up! Y-You have to s-shower still!! It isn't a funny joke!!! Wake up Kyungsoo! Wake up!!!!!" He shouted shaking Kyungsoo still more violently,if that was possible. He kept his finger near Kyungsoo's nose and felt the carbon dioxide on his finger. Yet he wasn't satisfied.

He bent down and placed his ear on Kyungsoo's heart.

Why isn't it beating?! Okay,wait! Maybe he's overreacting! Yes, he is.

He in a good amount of air and did a useless try of claming himself down.

He could hear his own heart pounding out from his chest. He focused on Kyungsoo's shirt and tried hearing his heart beat again.

lub dub,lub dub, lub dub, lub dub.

Thank goodness it is.Wait! What about His blood? Is it flowing?! He panickingly took Kyungsoo's wrist and placed his thumb in Kyungsoo's blood vessels.

It is not?! No wait. He felt a tiny....very tiny touch. Okay,good. He has B.P. excellent! Everything is okay! Then why the isn't he waking up?!

Can't he just wake up?!

Jongin is hell sure its like a heart attack to him.Wait. Maybe this is worse than heart attack! Not maybe! It is worse than a stupid heart attack!!!

Jongin can swear it wasn't meant to happen now!!! He isn't even ready for this heart break!!!!

"Hey,excuse me can you help me??"

He looked at Kyungsoo. Did he talk?

"Where is the staff room? I'm kinda lost."

What's going on?!

"You don't?"

Kyungsoo!Stop this! Please!!!!

"Thank You!"

"Don't you think you need someone in this?"

While the dance. The way they got to know about each other a little.

"Sure."

"Do Kyungsoo.You didn't introduce yourself!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter