Code 7 : All Are Worried

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan picks his bag when Kai runs out with his bag "He seems really in a hurry." says the latter himself,he makes his way to Sehun who was leaning on luhan's locker,face fully worried about something."Hey baby,you look worried?Your having Physics next??" Luhan jokes expecting the other to joke along but it doesn't happen "Hyung" Sehun clings to Luhan's arm "I'm worried about Jogin hyung." Luhan gives the younger a confused look "Skip the next class.I'll tell you." Sehun says and Luhan opens his locker dumping all the extra books and things."Come on hyung!" Sehun pulls the older.

Luhan leans on the tree and sehun lies on Luhan's lap looking up at the blue sky "Hyung....Jogin hyung....is too happy.....I....I...don't...feel.....good about it" sehun says "Why Sehunie?" The older asks running his fingers through the rainbow hair "I...don't know hyung.I just feel like that." Luhan's eyebrows furrow "Tell me correctly baby.Why don't you feel good about it??"

"The last time Jogin hyung was this happy was when he heard that he was getting 1st for his dance when we were in primary but..."

"But?"

"Someone rumored that he had copied their act and he was disqualified.He didn't even leave his room for like 3 or 4 days.the day he came out he was looking.....horrible.Even horrible isn't the correct word for it.He had practiced and made his own steps for like 1 whole month and within a day he was grafted to ground."

"So...you think it'll be something similar to that?"

"No hyung.Do you know that saying?uh what was that?"

"How much you laugh the same you cry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter