Code 22 : You Know...?

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo, reached house at 4 at the dot and tip toes to his room,not wanting to wake up his Appa "Its okay eomma~" he hears a faint voice from the kitchen "I'm sorry dear,I had to lie.He doesn't remember." He hears his mothers voice.Curious about their discussion in the kitchen, Kyungsoo slowly goes near the kitchen door and stands still from where he could hear them.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, but can't we do anything about it?eomma?and even his so called boyfriend?"

"I don't know honey,his Dad says we can't since he is robot."

"You know when you shouted at me, if I knew you were acting I would've cried a little more.Like to make him feel bad.or something, he will right? Even if he was a robot!"

Me? Robot?what?!. Kyungsoo thinks and continues in snooping

"....how about that?"

"Hmm....I think its possible but how about we show him your couple pictures?that might help too."

"Yea.I really want him back!"

"But what about Jongin? He knows about my kyungie being a robot!!what if he files a case?!?!?!!!we can't trust that animal!"

"Eomma,you remind Kyungie about me and I'll take care of that filthy gay."

There,he lost his temper.He stomped to them and slapped the girl "Get LOST BEFORE I BEAT YOU UP TO DEATH!!!!" He shouted on top of his lungs "Ky-","- OUT!!NOW!!!" Holding her now red cheek she runs out,crying."Kyungsoo!!! Is that how you treat the guest?!??" His mom raged "Is that how much you love your son??!!! Aren't you happy about me and jongin??!!!!! If not then I'll just leave and live with Jongin!!! Okay?! Never EVER call him that!! You are just!!!!!!! Pathetic!!!!! You are pathetic mom!!!" He turned his back to her and let the tears flow down his cheeks,his sobs were as soft as cotton nearly audible "What happened Kyungsoo?!" His dad ran and hugged the boy,rubbing his back in a comforting way he whispers some comfortable words to the crying boy "Shhh.....don't cry." His dad hushed him softly "You want to be alone Kyungie?" As the latter nods his father glares at his wife and takes the crying boy to his own room,Kyungsoo curling up into a ball sobs.

''

"Baby?" A soft voice whispers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter