Code 19 : Forest.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday...wasn't fun for neither Jongin nor Kyungsoo. Both were bored and nearly slept in the class.Laughing off the day Kyungsoo finally dragged himself to his house and of course he went after a long talk with Jongin. Kyungsoo greeted Xel and went up his room;He was really bored of being in the house and specially his boring same room.He wanted to go out some where and with that he wore his jeans and T-shirt with a jacket.Going down he said that Kyungsoo will be back with in 7 and according to him it was still 4:29. Kyungsoo made sure he had money in his wallet and his phone with him,After saying 'Goodbye' to Xel Kyungsoo just dug his hands in the jacket's pocket and started walking without a destination.

The fresh air brushing Kyungsoo's cheek and he is feeling all fine;Kyungsoo still hadn't found his destination,He stopped near a bubble tea shop and took a chocolate bubble tea parcel.He had the bubble tea in his hand which was felt untouched by him.He was walking across a park when something caught his eye;A Forest right behind the park.'Its not a that bad idea to go in the forest'He thought and started walking to the park,or Forest to be exact.As he entered the forest he was left mesmerized at the beautiful view he had caught.It was not dusky but yet not too bright...Dawn we can say,Tall tree -nearly- having damp stem and the rustling of the leaves was like cherry on the top.Oh,how he wishes Jongin to be here to catch his nice view and feeling.He took out his phone and captured it in his phone and sent it to his friends.

He immediately switched off his phone and walked further deep in the forest.He reached a place where it was like a small circle for campfire and a big log at the side.Something plopped in his mind making him smile like a retarded person and walk out the forest.He was surely happy about the 'Plan' he had in his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter