Code 25 : Sleep Over

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn't believe it.Wasn't,It wasn't suppose to happen now!Not now!He ran into Kyungsoo's room "K-K-K-Kyung-Kyungsoo."He stuttered badly looking at the pale,lifeless male lying on the bed with many wires attached to him "No!No!K-Kyungsoo!No!" Tears rolled down his cheeks with out any control and he didn't even wanted to stop them "Kyungsoo!" He screamed on top of hi lungs thinking he might hear it and shout at him to shut up.But,he didn't-

"HYUNG!!!!" Sehun splashed water on Jongin's face making him jolt and sit on the bed,completely shocked and moved."What the sehun?!"He yelled and rubbed his face in frustration "You were the one to shout like insane! Like what the actual hyung?!I woke up from a sweet dream because of you!And on that i was trying to wake you up for like hour or so!What happened?!"Sehun raged at the younger and continued to shoot questions and Jongin was just rubbing his tunnels trying to calm down for some reason "I..I-I....I had a night mare.So-Sorry sehun."His eyes stung with tears as the nightmare was re-played in his mind "You are okay hyung?"Sehun asked concerned but Jongin refused to answer it and stayed silent.He crawled to the head broad and leaned on to it dialing Kyungsoo's number "You can go sehun.Thank you very very much."He smiled at the worried younger and kept the phone near his ear hearing the rings.After a few rings the phone was picked by Xel "Hey Xel,can i talk to Kyungsoo??" He questioned pressing the soft pillow on his chest "He's in the bathroom,showering.Anything i can tell hi-Oh!Wait!He came out!Kyungsoo.Here.Your boyfriend." He hears some noises while passed to Kyungsoo "...Yeah,Yeah Xel.I have!Hello?Jonginie?" Ah,its been a while Kyungsoo has called him that and it is the best medicine for Jongin's scared heart "Hey.What are you doing baby?"

"Nothing much.Just came out of shower,You?"

"I just woke up,hehehhe."

"Aish....One sceond wait mom's calling.Yeah mom?" Nothing much was heard which indicated that Kyungsoo had covered the speaker "You there Jonginie?" Kyungsoo was back again "Yeah,I am." Jongin replied "So....mom said as they are leaving tomorrow morning at 4 or 5 i don't know but,she invited you and everyone for dinner and if you want sleepover,maybe?What you think?" Jongin nodded at the information but then realized Kyungsoo wasn't in front of him "Yeah,sounds cool.I think we're down for the sleepover.I'll ask sehun and other hyungs kay?Bye,See you at night.Love you." He for the first time some how felt it was last but of course its not."Bye,Love you too Jonginie."Jongin hung up and went down finding Sehun already eating cereals "Hey,Kyungsoo's mother called for dinner."He informed to the younger who shot a raised eyebrow "Why are you telling me that?Are you sleeping over?" He smirked at the elder who rolled eyes "No,She invited us.All of us.I don't know why but,they are leaving tomorrow so,yeah.And maybe even we'll sleepover.Tomorrow's sunday anyways.You down?" Jongin stood and took a bowl with cereals and milk "Yeah.And Luhan hyung is also.....And also....Suho hyung.....Tao hyung....wait.Hmm.....Yupp,everyone in." Jongin was confused what he was talking about and then he noticed the phone in his hands and nodded "What time?"Jongin sticks out his tongue saying he forgot to ask and fishes out the phone from Sehun's hand."Hey!That's my phone!" Ignoring Sehun's try of getting back his phone.

"Hello?"Kyungsoo was the one to pick up "Hey baby.Its me Jongin.I forgot to ask at what time??" He chuckled quietly "Oh hey.8 o clock?Are they coming?Did you ask?"Kyungsoo inquired "Yeah,all are coming. See you at 8."He said and Kyungsoo hung up."Eight."

''

"Sehunine~"Luhan practically jumped on his boyfriend "Hey Lu hyung~"He chuckles "Aish...you love birds.Let's get going!"Suho and Xiumin pull them out the house.Reaching Kyungsoo's house they ring the bell "Welcome guys!"Xel opens the door and smiles "Come in.Kyungsoo's in the kitchen." They all enter and go to the kitchen finding Kyungsoo helping his mother "Hey."Jongin says catching Kyungsoo's attention "Hey guys!Mom,My friends."He smiles at them,widely at Jongin who mimics it back "Oh,Hello."She smiles "Hello Mrs.Do."All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter