Code 17 : They're Coming!!!

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo knocked the door and immediately Sehun opened it "hey hyung!Come in." Sehun smiled as Kyungsoo came in "Oh,Hey luhan hyung!" Kyungsoo smiles widely as his ears heard something weird "I think water's flowing some where?" He remarks "Yeah.Jongin is having a bath." Luhan said "He still didn't go,he just let the water in the tub."Kyungsoo nods and points at the stairs "Yup,He's in his room" Sehun sits on the sofa as Luhan straddles up sehun's and they continue making out while Kyungsoo slowly leads to Jongin's room as he got closer clicking of keys became louder by which Kyungsoo concluded that Jongin was doing something in his laptop.

"Hey" Kyungsoo walks near Jongin who pulls Kyungsoo on his lap "Hi baby" he whispers continuing his work,Kyungsoo glances at the screen and chuckles "That one.Its in the wrong format Jongin it never should be in Wmv." Kai his head in confusion "This file is not operated by net so it should be in either 2OO format or AD4" Kyungsoo informed and Jongin nods "You know to much." Kyungsoo kissing Kai's cheeks giggles "Of course I should know!My dad will beat me up if I didn't know such small thing!!" Kai sticks out his tounge and they both laugh "Jongin!Go to bath!" Luhan yells like his mother "Yes hyung!" Kai rolls his eyes "Coming with me?" He questions "No!!!" Kyungsoo blinks and glares a this boyfriend's sentence "well I can go when you get up." Jongin smirking bumps their foreheads together lightly "Fine." Kyungsoo unwillingly crawled down Jongin's lap and crossed his legs on the bed.

After 4 minutes the latter comes out with a towel on his waist, Kyungsoo on the hand stares at his perfectly tanned abs "You know I can see you right?" Kyungsoo looks away immediately blushing crimson red "Y-yeah..." He lost his words when Jongin pinned him on the bed smirking at his boyfriend "i didn't say its wrong" Kyungsoo grew scarlet and avoids eye contact with Jongin who laughed pecking the other's nose "I need help in those formats~~" He pouts and Kyungsoo nods still not looking at his lover.

Jongin sits letting Kyungsoo sit correctly "What in formats?" Kyungsoo asks examining the screen "Everything." Jongin nuzzles his nose on Kyungsoo's neck "Aish..its so easy!" Kyungsoo laughs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter