Code 21 : Girlfriend.....What?!?!?

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was at last giving up of asking the taller male about what he knew and every time he asked he was shown a big bright smile and replies were rubbish like 'I know to love' or 'I know to take care of you,baby.' and other such rubbish,garbage answers from the younger.He exited his last class of the day and it was weekend tomorrow!He loosens his limbs and starts walking to the group of 11 chattering to themselves "Hey everyone!" He greets and joins the circle "Hey!" All reply in unison and Kyungsoo joins their talk about the up coming Prom which only few knew about and the few included Kris and BeakHyun.

After checking the time he decides that its time to go home "Ah,its time to go!Gege!Come on!!" Tao said tugging onto his gege's shirt "Anyone coming?" Kris asked and he got some Nah's and some Nope's from most of them and Lay,Kyungsoo and Luhan accepted "okay,Bye everyone!!" They left and walked till the car "Bye guys!" Tao and Kris left and then Luhan and Lay in bike.Kyungsoo smiled at them before starting to walk to his house.

Reaching his house he is greeted by a smiling Xel and a half hearten smile by both his mother and father "How was the day Kyungie~?" His mom asks "It was good mom,but i'm bored of being the house!Can we go somewhere?Please~~" Kyungsoo pleads tugging to his mother's dress "Okay honey but first take a bath or at least change." His mom chuckles and he nods rushing to his room.He changes into white T-shirt with 'Fashion say me too,Style says only Me' print and black jeans "Mom!Let's go!!" He rushed out.

''

Kyungsoo took the trolley while his mother looked at the deo's "Mom!Chocolate!!" Kyungsoo advised and his mom nodded "Just hope your Appa will use the it!Or again!Its going to be wasted...again" She sighs and tosses the chocolate Deo in the trolley "Ah!My shampoo!" Taking the Pantine Shampoo she puts it in the trolley "What you want Kyungie?" She asks "How 'bout lube?" Someone (Jongin) whispers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter