Code 26 : MayBe?

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo closes the door and joins his friends in sleep.But,he does notice Xiumin hugging Luhan while snoring and Luhan was hugging back.Surely both friends were cute sleeping like that."Kyungsoo."He tilts his head up and looks at Lay who was rubbing his eye cutely "Yeah?"He supports himself on his elbow "Where is the water?Which is not too cold?" He stands up looking at Kyungsoo,eyes half opened."Its on the counter;near the oven."Kyungsoo falls on his pillow and hugs Jongin drifting to sleep."Jongin, I'm scared." His sleep was gone."About what,baby?" Surprisingly, Jongin was awake "About.....about that." Kyungsoo wasn't clear which made Jongin's eyebrows furrow in confusion "What is that?" Jongin waits for the answer which takes a few moments to come out "Am I really going to die? Regardless anything. Will I die anytime, any minute? Really?" Kyungsoo sounded like an innocent and scared adolescent."Let's not talk about this now.Let's just....sleep." Jongin truly didn't had guts to say that it was true.Kyungsoo could and can die anytime,any minute. Jongin can't imagine his life without Kyungsoo. Both were wide awake.One thinking about how,when and where he was going to die where as the other? Was praying continuously that what Kyungsoo had said would not be true.At least for few years?That isn't to much,isn't it?"It sends chills down my spine,Jongin. I don't want to leave you. I want my whole life with you.I love you." Kyungsoo will surely cry if Jongin says that even he loved Kyungsoo too."I love you too, Baby.I don't want to loose you either.I can't imagine it." There,Kyungsoo's tears came out without warning and were flowing without informing anyone.

They should've at least threatened so,Kyungsoo could avoid it but no.They didn't those damned tears just flowed.Kyungsoo didn't sob much.He buried his head in Jongin's chest and sobbed very quietly."Kyungsoo? Are you crying?" Chen,who was next to them woke up and turned to them "N-No hyung.Y-You can sleep. I'm not crying." Kyungsoo's lie was useless."Kyungsoo, I might not know you as much as Jongin. But,I have figure out if someone's crying. What happened?" Chen pets his back trying to comfort him."Hyung?" Great,everyone is awake now? Kyungsoo hugged Jongin still more tightly and sobbed harder."What's going on here?" Lay switched on the room lights making the sleeping males groan and few sat up "Why lay hyung?!" Sehun scowled,still sleepy. Most woke up but not Luhan and Xiumin."Hey.Kyungsoo, what happened? Why are you crying?" Suho crawled near them and sat in front them "Hyung, you guys sleep. Its just....Kyungsoo misses his parents." Good lie.Absolute lie. Shockingly,it worked and everyone bought it. They just chuckled a little and went back to sleep.Lay switches off the lights and you could hear him snoring lightly the very next moment. "Let's go to your room.We might wake up the others." Jongin without asking Picks up Kyungsoo and carries him to his room. He carefully places the sobbing latter on the bed and hugs him "You won't die,hyung." Maybe this was the thing he could say or do "Pro-Promise?" Kyungsoo looked at his boyfriend with red,puffy eyes."I-I...I ca-can't.....O-Okay.I-I pro-mise hyung.You....Y-You w-won't." Jongin was stuttering so bad yet it sort of convinced Kyungsoo. Some part of Kyungsoo believed it and had faith where as some wasn't.

Kyungsoo stopped sobbing knowing it wasn't going to stop which will happen.If he knew and he couldn't do anything about it then,why cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter