Code 3 : Knowing Each Other.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last class of Thursday was Kyungsoo's favorite.Library class!either you sit in library and do your work or you could do any thing.Kyungsoo not having any work went to the place where a few days ago he saw the tanned male who had just rolled eyes at him when he joined their group,he had just rolled his eyes and left the place!That's not polite!The music was heard from the same room and Kyungsoo's face was painted by a small grin.

He opens the door partly and watches the younger jazz, he raises his hands like holding someone like the last time the short saw he decides to speak "Don't you think you need someone in this?" The younger shocked at the sudden comment looks at the older in the mirror "U-uh?Y-yeah."Hearing the stuttering younger the short male smirks "Would you help me hyung?" Adds the younger without stutturing thus time "Sure."The tanned male stretches his hands accepted gracefully by the other, Kyungsoo's hand crawls to Jogin's shoulder and Jogin's to the older's waist.Both Jogin's and Kyungsoo's heart were racing fast you could never imagine.They start moving dynamically from one corner to the other of the room.

"What's your name again?"Kai spoke first.

"Do Kyungsoo. And you didn't introduce yourself!"

"Kim Jogin. How was your day hyung?"

"Good,I had library class now but I had nothing to do so I just came here thinking you'll be here."

"Eh?why were you searching for me??"

"I just thought as I've noticed you like to dance.Right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter