Code 6 : Something's Wrong With Kai & Kyungsoo

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing his rare concert in the shower kai comes out and skips to his room changing his clothes he was hit with a unknown wave of happiness today? "Hyung" calls sehun starching his head "Yes sehunine!~~~" okay not a wave a hurricane has hit him "E-Eh?well why are you ready this early?we have 3 more hours hyung."remarks the surprised maknae "well,today I'm happy~" chirps the older and starts humming and jumps to his room "Somethings wrong with him today.Really wrong."Whispers the latter in air and purses his lips "I should be happy that hyung is happy but,why does this happiness gives me wrong aroma?Its like he shouldn't be having this happiness.What should i do??" Sehun absorbed by his question to himself doesn't notice the taller male escape some where.Which was unexpected,Kai never gets up before 7 in the morning,never goes to school before 9:30,never is too active to jump and skip around,never leaves the house in the morning without any information to sehun or anyone in their group,not Tao not Lay not others at least Suho has the information of where the latter is.

"Hyung!!"Kai knocks the door and it immediately opens revealing Xel,smiling."Hey Jogin wassup? Come in." invites the robot and kai comes in.His eyes searching for someone which is obviously Kyungsoo "Your hyung is in his room."Xel mentions and walks in the kitchen continuing his work of making breakfast for Kyungsoo .Kai chuckling for no reason goes up and knocks the door "Come in!" says Kyungsoo from inside the room,Kai opens the door and reveals kyungsoo still sitting on the bed with his messy hair and pajamas "Hyung" the younger giggles looking at the short "You woke up now?" he sits next to the drowsy older and chuckles "I still have 3 hours Jogin and why the hell are you here?That too fully ready?!" questions the older before falling back on the bed "Thought of going early today."Shrugs the other "So you don't go early everyday??"

"I don't go the school before 9:30."

"Then why today?"

"I don't know i just felt like~~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter