Code 10 : First Date (Pt.1)

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was feeling alive than any day in history! After the confession he felt a big weight on his shoulder was gone. He is sitting on the park's bench with his boyfriend next to him. A comfortable silence between them "Hyung.... Let's go on a date tomorrow?" The silence breaks like glass "Ummm....okay.When?" Kyungsoo looks at him "Let's do all the things you haven't done!everything. From morning Saturday?" Kyungsoo nods excited about tomorrow "I'll come in the morning, you better be ready hyung." Kyungsoo raises his eye brows "If I don't?" Jogin smirks vampiric "I have special ways for you.Babe." The sudden husk in his voice sent chills down the short's spine "F-fine." Kyungsoo stuttering nods "Good." Jogin places a soft kiss on Kyungsoo's lips "See you tomorrow hyung." He grins and walks away blowing a kiss to him "Don't run into a pole joginie!" Kyungsoo laughs and winks at him "You too hyung!! Bye!" Kyungsoo gives him a one last wave and stands up.

"Xel?" Kyungsoo whispers "In my room Kyungsoo." Informs the robot,walking into the room he looks at the robot who is attached to a wire which is to a electric socket "I'm getting charged. Sorry,but you have to make snacks by yourself." Xel GI es the male a smile "Its okay but how much time will it take?" Xel looks at the time "Tomorrow morning 9 I'll be 100%." Kyungsoo nods and leaves to kitchen "Cookies?yup" he takes out all the things he wanted and starts making himself cookies.

Jogin jumps on his bed and looks at the ceiling "Can't wait for tomorrow!" He says excitement evident in his tone,he stands up and takes his phone.Opening the group chat.

Tao : Congratulations!!!!!!! Party!!!!!!

Chen : You better!

Lay : Guess what?

Suho : You really think we can  -___-

Kris : Spit it.

Sehun : LOL poor hyung. XD

Luhan : kekekeke

Lay : -___- I've recorded!!!!!!! He he should I send it?

Kyungsoo : What the actual ?!?! I'm leaving!

Kai : Why???????

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter