Eunjung the Neko hunter

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” you were screaming because of how U-KWON ran fast.

“we’re here!” U-kwon stopped. “here? What’s this place?! This is an elementary school! You babo!” you scolded him and rolled your eyes. “I’m sorry. I don’t know your school. Please tell me the name of your school.” He apologized. “okay, it’s Kang Dan university!” you shouted on his ear. “okay, hold tightly!!!!!” he said and he ran so fast again.

 

You arrived at your school and get off from his back. “okay, at last we’re here!!!” you said and you looked at your watch…”oh, I’m still 10mins early for the class. Hahhaha hey, Nek-“ you stopped because you saw U-kwon was exhausted. “are you okay?” you tapped his shoulder. “I’m okay, I think I need to rest. I’m weaker because I don’t have my pendant now” he smiled. *oh, right, your pendant is with me* “um, don’t worry, I will protect your pendant okay?!!!” you assured to him. “oh, I will go inside the school! Thanks again!” you left him and you were about to swipe your ID at the building entrance… but you realized you lost it. *oh God, I think I need to type on that database for a violation. Where the heck my I.D is?*and you saw U-kwon behind you. “U-kwon, you can’t enter here. You don’t have an I.D and you are not a human too.” You explained to him. “how can I  get an I.D?! I want to enter too!” he sobbed. “It’s impossible. Okay, just wait for me at the outside okay?!”you said.

U-kwon:

okay!!

---------------------------------

 

“wow, U-kwon was so fast huh, and I’m 10mins earlier for the class, I will go to the library first!!” you said it happily.

You entered the library and searched again about “Neko” the new picture of the painting popped out

And the cat is already missing. *so he’s really the cat in the painting. I must ask him about this* you stood up and you were now on the way to your classroom…

 

“___________!” he shouted.

“Mr. Ahn?!!!” you said.

He ran to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter