the "ring"

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

U-KWON’S POV:

Oh, _____ she’s looking for me…. Hahahahahaha I’m so happy!!!!!

I was walking and saw many kitties….

“oh, hi, you know, I’m so happy.. I don’t know why… but I’m so happy! Be happy for me okay?!!!!!”

------------------------------------------------

NO ONE’S POV:

U-kwon was talking to the kitties, he was touching them….

“U-kwon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

U-kwon turned around…

“oh, Zico hyung!!! Wazzup!!”

They gave each other a high five… and decided to sit on a bench…

“how’s living with Kyung?” U-kwon asked while holding a kitty…

Zico was touching the kitty… “oh, it’s good. His house is so big. That cucumber guy is so damn rich. We were rapping all day when he’s not in school. hahahaha, hmm how bout you and _______?”

U-kwon passed the kitty to Zico and stood up….

“I’m so happy hyung!!!! I’m so happy with her!!!!!!” he was jumping… and Zico smiled.

“congrats U-kwon!!! Hahaha” 

But Zico noticed something…

He freed the kitty… and stood up too.

“U-kwon, what’s this?” he pointed U-kwon’s ring.

U-kwon took off the ring. “Oh, this ring hyung?! _____ gave it to me!! This is the sign of our relationship… but I think it isn’t official… she just forced to say yes to me because she needs my pendant.” U-kwon sighed.

Zico tapped U-kwon’s shoulders….

“Don’t worry U-kwon, I can feel that, soon your relationship will be official!!!!!! Hahaha!”

“really? Hyung! Thanks!!!!” *ring ring!*

Zico startled because of U-kwon’s phone. “yaa!! Answer it U-kwon!!!!”

“answer what?!!”

“your phone! Geezz it irritates me.” Zico turned around and went to the bench again…

U-kwon was so clueless how he will answer his phone, but fortunately he pressed the right key.

 

PHONE CONVERSATION:

U-KWON: hello???!!!!

You: U-kwon,  I will be coming home late huh~ I have a project. Don’t wait for me… you can sleep if you want.

U-kwon: no, I will wait for you!!! I won’t sleep without you!!!!

You: Oh, really? Is that okay?! Okay! Okay!!! Bbye!! See you later U-kwon!!

-----------------------------------------

After the phone call…

Zico stood up… “so, it’s ________?”

U-kwon nodded and smiled…

“Oh, I see, okay, I have to go back at cucumber’s place now… he said that I must cook for our dinner later. Bbye U-kwon!!!!”

Zico left….

“Oh, I shall go back too!!! Hehe.. I want to surprise ________”

------------------------------------------------------------

At school:

Your prof was Jaehyo and you’re in baking class….

Lizzy was at your side…. “yah, how’s it?!! You’re smiling huh~” she was slightly elbowing you….

“yah, Lizzy.. don’t tease me. Hahahaha!” you were giggling while touching your ring…. Jaehyo was watching your actions…

 

Jaehyo’s POV:

Hmmmm, why is it she’s so happy? How about the ring?! Oh, this is a baking class…. I have an idea where in she will remove her ring… and I will throw it to somewhere.

“classss!! This is baking class!! So, you must remove anything from your hands or fingers…” I shouted. ________ looked so disappointed huh. “oh, class, put it on this table….”

They put their accessories on the table…. My eyes and ____’s met… but still I can feel her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter