unveiled consequences

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the condo’s room:

U-kwon was sitting on the sofa and you sat beside him… he’s so serious and it seems that he was thinking something so deep. You poked his shoulder. “are you okay?!!” U-kwon looked at you. “I think I can remember now what happened to me a while ago.” Then he face palmed himself and grabbed his hair using his two hands… his eyes started to water…. “I’m so sorry ________ I’m such a monster…. Sorry. Sorry.” You were watching him cry. “U-kwon….” You mumbled. You wrapped your arms to his body and tapped his back while his head was on your chest.  “stop crying… you’re not a monster. I love you so much.” He pulled away. “oh, my pendant…. Seems to be slightly damaged.” You touched and felt it on your chest…. You looked so down… “I’m so sorry, I couldn’t anything to protect it a while ago…..” U-kwon shook his head. “don’t worry. It’ll be fine.” And he smiled. You smiled back and leaned on his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after…

U-kwon left early to practice with his co members.  you were alone in the condo preparing for your class.

You left with your school uniform and decided just to walk on the way to your school. Along the way you saw a weird guy staring at you and he was on top of a tall post.

That weird guy:

HIS POV:

Oh, so that was the human carrying the Neko’s pendant. I must get it from her.

She was looking at me then looked away I jumped down from the tall post and blocked her way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:

Why is this kid so weird?!! He even blocked my way. “hey, I must go to school. Please let me pass.” I said. He smirked at me and glided his pointer finger on my face. “huh? What are you up to?! And who are you?!!!”  I asked with a high tone of voice. He smirked evily and then laughed like an insane idiot.

“I’m Zelo! A cute goblin. I want the Neko’s pendant. NOW! Give it to me!” he introduced himself and grabbed wrist. “yaaaaaaaaa! Leave me alone!!!” I kick his crotch and ran away from him.

I was running and checked if he was behind me, I smirked because he wasn’t there. But I bumped into something and fell to the ground. “ugh…” I lift my head up and saw that he was him who I bumped to. “what?!!! This is so unbelievable!!!!” he gave me again an evil smirk… and went on my top. He grabbed my jaws and whispered on my lips. “give it to-“ but he stopped. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!” he screamed and I moved away from him… I saw Eunjung standing there and she was carrying a gun. Zelo’s foot was bleeding. And he eyed on his foot. “holy .” He stood us and eyed on me. “I shall return…. Give it to me… HE’S just using you!!!! Wahahahaah” and he vanished like a bubble.

I finally feel relieved that I’m saved. Eunjung approached me and lend her hand to me so that I can stand up. “thank you so much!” I smiled and bowed. “that’s nothing…. You must always be careful. Especially from that goblin…. If he’ll able to get the pendant from you, U-kwon might not become a human.”

What?! No way! “um, okay okay. I shall! Thank you! Okay, I will leave first!” and I left her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung’s POV:

I must kill that goblin. U-kwon will be in danger.

--------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I was walking on the school hallway and I saw Jaehyo was about to approach me… I stopped and turned back. “hey! I will tell someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter