"wait for me huh"

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyo’s POV:

I saw U-kwon came to _____ to help her find the ring. How come he found where she was. Something’s weird happening. And why is it he was so fast. Er. Okay, I must do something…. I will call her grandpa and make some story.

I left the campus… and called her grandpa.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

ME: hello, I have something to tell you.

Her grandpa: oh, what’s it? And who’s this?

Me: you don’t need to know who I am, but your granddaughter is in danger. She’s living with a con-man.

Her grandpa: what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT no, he’s her boyfriend!!!!!

Me: you better go to your granddaughter now before it’s too late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hung up.

HAHAHAHA. I won’t let you to be happy huh. You must be with me.  I went to their place. But I was hiding outside…. To check what will happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR GRANDPA’S POV:

What was that?!! Someone called me. Er. I must go to my granddaughter now. “yaaaah!!! Let’s go now, prepare the car!!!” I asked my daughter… and we went to _______ ’s condo.

We arrived. I entered…. And saw a scene where in that guy was kneeling down to my princess.

“_________!!!! Let’s go home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

And my princess startled… “grandpa?!!!!”

--------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I didn’t expect that grandpa will come in the wrong time. Er. Why’s here?!! Why’s he so mad?!!! Why!!!?

U-kwon let go my hand and he stood up. He was so speechless and he was just looking to the floor because I think he was so scared. My grandpa went to us and grabbed my wrist. “Let’s go now!! We have to go home!! Leave that guy!!!!!” he said. He was pulling me and I let go of my wrist from his hand.

“yah! Grandpa! I don’t want to go back to the mansion, I want to live here with him!!!” I said with a high tone of voice. My grandpa was still mad and about to slap me, I closed my eyes… but he didn’t do it. “you---“ and he passed out. U-kwon went to us…. And I lay down my grandpa to my arms… “yaaa grandpa!!!!” my aunt came and my driver…. “let’s go to the hospital!!!” she said.

Our driver  carried my grandpa at his back.. and my auntie grabbed my wrist… and I just followed her…. I forgot about U-kwon…. I realized tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter