scandal

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You ran to him and wrapped your arms around him… you hugged him tightly…. Then he slightly hugged you back… you rested your head on his chest and U-kwon was smelling your hair. You pulled away without letting go your arms around him… you looked at him and he looked at you…. “U-kwon, why are you deciding by yourself?! Okay, let’s do this now…. I’ll give you back your pendant and you’ll just stop dreaming to be a human…. Let’s see what will happen okay?!!!! It’s the 50th day today, so… you’ll become half human-cat if ever…” U-kwon looked at you and nodded. You leaned up and he leaned his head down to reach your lips…. but before you pressed your lips on his, you whispered something first. “saranghaeyo U-kwon~” and you closed your eyes, “nado saranghaeyo~” he answered back and closed his eyes….. your lips met and the kiss was so tender and sweet… you pulled away in a moment… and kissed him again…. This time, there was a light from your mouth…. Indicating that you were transferring his pendant back…..

Eunjung came and saw you both from a far….. she widened her eyes and touched her chest…. *it hurts, it hurts a lot…. My heart hurts….* she was watching you kissing together.

After you transferred the pendant, U-kwon has it again and his necklace has the pendant again together with 6beads…. You both pulled away from kiss. “Oh, it’s back now!” U-kwon happily said to you while holding his necklace…. But you, you were feeling so dizzy… “good then~” you passed away and fell from his arms…. “________! Ya! Wake up!” U-kwon said as he were holding you through his arms….  Eunjung saw what happened and ran to both of you.

“Eunjung?!!”  U-kwon uttered.

“you just did some unbelievable… let’s go to the hospital….” Eunjung offered… U-kwon nodded and carried you at his back and they waited for a cab to come for you to go to hospital….

After 20mins, you arrived at the hospital and you were lying down on a bed where in U-kwon and Eunjung were standing near you.

“I hope she’s fine~” U-kwon said with his sad voice… Eunjung was at his back and she patted his back. and faced him. “U-kwon, what she did was very dangerous… we don’t know what will happen now… she decided to herself… and I advice you just to forget your ambition to be a human and stay with me…. It will be so hard for both of you to be together.”

“Eunjung~”  U-kwon mumbled.

“what?! What are you saying?! U-kwon won’t go with you!” you said in high tone voice and you lifted your upper body and got off from the bed…. You grabbed U-kwon’s hand and gave Eunjung a serious stare. “let’s go U-kwon.” And you pulled him towards the door and left.

*sigh…. I hope there will be no problem in the future…. U-kwon is half human half cat now.* Eunjung thought and sighed.

------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter