a month ago (part 1)

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You left U-kwon with tears. You decided to go first to your mansion to prepare your things, etc…. and ofcourse to change because you’re so wet. You arrived at your mansion with your driver… but it’s still raining. *U-kwon, you’re still crying, please stop* you thought with your sad face. After preparing, you said goodbye to your grandpa and auntie…

“Goodluck my princess! Take care!” your grandpa said and hugged you. you tapped his back and rested your chin on his shoulder. “ofcourse, take care of yourself too grandpa.” Your auntie was beside your grandpa, carrying a tissue because she was being too emotional for your departure. You eyed on her. *this auntie aigooo.* you let go of the hug. And faced your auntie. You patted her shoulder. “ya, ya… stop crying… I’ll be back, don’t cry. Hehe”

She looked at you with her red eyes. “huhu, my niece… please be good! And the rain is crying along with me… hhuhu” you looked at the window. *oh, U-kwon, please stop* then tears automatically fell down from your eyes….. it was like razorblades…. You faced them with your teary eyes…. You were looking only in one direction while your eyes were widened…. “grandpa, auntie…. Waaaaa I don’t wanna leave!!!! It really hurts!” you started to cry again…. You break down… and you slumped on the floor… and punching the floor with your teardrops…. Your auntie hugged you. “ya, be strong.” You hugged her tighter. “waaaa, this is really so hard for me… I want to stay but I have to do this…. Auntie… auntie….huhuhu” you cried more loudly. You were just like a child crying… while your auntie cheering you up….

After 20mins, you decided to leave.. you stepped out from the mansion and the limousine was waiting for you… it’s still raining… you looked up the sky. *U-kwon~* you shook your head. *no, no, I can do this.* you get in and left the mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the Incheon Airport…. And got off from the limousine.

“Hey _____!”. Cho Pd spotted you and waved his hand above his head. You saw him with the promoter and you went to them. A butler was following you together with your baggages... and he was carrying an umbrella for you. you looked up the sky, *U-kwon, please stop~*

“we’re about to board, let’s go inside.” Cho PD said. You nodded and you went inside the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon was lying down on the hill and he was still crying grabbing his shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter