I LOVE YOU BUT YOU LOVE HER

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

U-KWON’S POV:

I’m walking at the street and I looked at the dark sky… oh, I see, it’s full moon tonight…. I don’t what will happen, if I will lose again another bead for my 2nd death…. I entered the condo and I opened the room’s door. Then I suddenly felt something… this feeling. Ugh….. I couldn’t balance my body… My body dropped on the floor and ________ saw me.

“u-kwon?!! U-kwon-ah!!!!!!!!!” that what I heard from her. I feel so hurt…. And I feel like dying… I can see through my body that I’m sweating…. Argh…. I crawled towards her and she was so shocked because of what was happening to me.

“______-ah Argh… I’m feeling so ugh. Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! It hurts!!!!!! I can’t take it anymore.”

I’m about to collapse…. But I saw her tears falling down from her eyes. “U-kwon!!!!!” she said.  And she went towards me and hugged me… she lift up my upper body and my head was resting on her chest… she was hugging me and I can feel the warm of her tears. And the pain suddenly went away.

“I don’t know what is happening to you… but please… endure it.” She said.

I pulled back and wiped her tears from her face…. “thank you _____ I love you so much.” I said. And she smiled… “oh, U-kwon!!! You have whiskers!!!” she starled.

I touched my cheeks and I felt those whiskers…. Also, I checked my tail and it popped out…. “you even have cat ears U-kwon!!!” she added and touched it. Oh I guess I’m in my true form.

I grabbed her hands from my ears and hold it tightly…. “I’m in my true form now. What if I wouldn’t become a human, will you still love me?” I asked. I’m so nervous… what could her answer be?

She smiled and and held my other hand. She pecked her lips on mine. “I just did it U-kwon…. Don’t you remember? I confessed even though I didn’t know that you’ll become human soon. I LOVE YOU WHATEVER YOU ARE U-KWON. I DON’T CARE… I JUST LOVE YOU… I DON’T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE STAY FOREVER WITH ME.”

I couldn’t control my emotions when I heard that….my heart was about to burst because of too much happiness... and my eyes started to water. I hugged her tightly. And she hugged me back. “I love you so much! Don’t worry, I won’t ever leave you!”

I looked down on my neck and I saw that only 6 beads left… meaning… the 2nd death was done…..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I stood up from the floor where U-kwon and I were sitting. “U-kwon, let’s now sleep… “ and oh, his whiskers, cat ears and tail were gone. “oh, you look human again!” I added. U-kwon touched his face. “oh yeah!! Yehey.” And he stood up…. He then carried me (bridal style) and he lay me down on my bed, he lay down beside me. “goodnight ________ !!!” he said. Oh, but wait, he must explain me something. “yah! U-kwon! Where have you been?” I yelled at him. “oh, I went out to meet Kyung and others about the contract thingy from Mr. Cho PD.” He said while smelling my hair. Oh, so, that’s it. Okay. “um, okay okay… we shall sleep now okay!” I said while touching his biceps. “okay g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter