CHO PD and the six guys

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning… it’s Sunday, so there’s no classes…. 

You were practicing for your debut… you can’t think of choreography though….  You scratched your head and end up lying on the floor….

“aigooo! I can’t think…. Aish!!! Errrrrrrr” you were throwing tantrums while kicking in the air. Until U-kwon saw you and went to you… “yah ______ are you okay?!! Can I help you?”

And you get up immediately with your eyes widened, “Oh, U-kwon!” and U-kwon smiled… you sat on the sofa and you leaned your head on his shoulder. “aish… I can’t think of choreography, sigh” you closed your eyes because of too much haggardness you were feeling. U-kwon kissed you temple “oh, is that so? I will help you  then!” you opened your eyes and it widened. You stood up and jumped about 3x. you looked so happy. “OH MY GOD. Really U-kwon!!? Waaaaa how?!!!” you asked.  U-kwon stood up. “um, just watch and learn!”

u-kwon:

You switched on the player… and U-kwon focused on listening the track.

*oh, he’s so serious huh* you thought.

“okay, okay!!! I know now!!!” U-kwon shouted.

“really?!! Okay! Teach me!!!!!”

And U-kwon danced… you were behind him…. And so on.. until the choreography finished….

After 2hours…. You get drinks from the refrigerator for U-kwon and you…. U-kwon was sitting on the floor with his two legs stretched.

“hey, drink this.” You threw a canned softdrinks to him. U-kwon caught it and drank it.

“wow! Yummy!!!” he said with satisfaction.

You lay down on his 2 legs while drinking the canned softdrinks because you were so tired….

“thank you U-kwon, you’re so talented!”

U-kwon looked down on you and smiled. “you’re welcome my ______”

You giggled because his smile was melting you until you fell asleep.

U-kwon carried you (bridal style) and lay you down on your bed. He gave you a blanket and kissed yout temple. “you must be so tired. Okay, you can now rest!” he smiled and suddenly, he remembered Cho PD’s offer.

*oh, yeah… that’s right! I shall go to Zico hyung now.*

He faced again on you…. “______ I will leave first, okay?! Take care!!! Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon!” and he left the condo.

--------------------------

EUNJUNG’S POV:

I was about to go to market and I saw the sky… the moon was full. Oh, the 2nd death is today. Neko, you must endure it….

-------------------------------------------

U-KWON’S POV:

I’m so excited for our KPOP carreer. This is for you _______ I want you to be proud of me! Yay!

I finally arrived at Kyung’s mansion. I pressed their door bell… and the gate automatically opened. Wow, I was so amazed. He’s rich like _______.  It’s like our castle in Neko Kingdom, but I want to have a mansion from my own.  I will work hard for it for our future ____!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter