"I can't stop wishing myself to become a human"

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your eyes widened. And you stopped. He removed your hands from his shoulders.” U-kwon? Who’s he? I’m not him!” he said annoyingly. *so look alikes. Aish.* you bowed. “I’m very sorry!” he glared at you and then left….

That someone:

*in real life he’s ukwon’s brother… Kim Yushin*

While he was walking. *U-kwon? I heard him a lot… and they  say that I really looked like  him.* he shook his head. *okay, nevermind*

You sighed and you were about to go back to your car… but someone recognize you. “oh! It’s _________!” a fanboy… then many people heard it and then saw you. “oh ___________! Yay!!!!!” they said… and they were going towards you. You stepped your legs backwards slowly. “no, it’s not me…” then you turned around quickly and ran…. They chase you….. you didn’t know where you were running.. *aish… this isn’t good for me….* and then someone grabbed your hand… and you ran together… *huh? Who’s this guy? This blonde haired guy?* you thought… but you continue running along with him… and then you had a chance to hid… because he dragged you into a secret place… it was like a underground house…. After that he released your hands… you sat on the floor. And he stood up. “are you okay?!” he said as he leaned his head down to you and smiled. *he looks like a cat. Who’s this guy?!!*  you nodded. “I’m okay… thanks anyway.” You said…. He smiled and then sat on a long sofa… he tapped it…. “here, sit.” *this is so weird, I’m with a stranger.* you stood up and sat. you gulped. “um, can I ask a question?” he looked at you. And smiled. “oh, sure.”

You looked at him with your nervous face. “who are you? And why did you help me?” he laughed.

And did this:

“me? I’m Jaeseop… you can call me AJ for short.”  He smiled again. He tilted his head to the right… “I helped you because I want to help anyone. Hihihi” he giggled.

*wow he’s so kind.* “thank you!!!”

“that’s nothing… it seems that you have a problem, do you mind sharing it with me?” he asked.

You looked away. “um, yes… I’m looking for someone… I left him not because I don’t love him anymore… it’s because that we’re meant to be.” And then you laughed awkwardly and faced him. “I’m so sorry! Sorry for being emotional!” he shook his head. “no, no… it’s okay… if you really love each other and that’s true love, nothing in this world is impossible… so fight for it.” He cheered you up. *wow, his advice… the way he talks is like a mature guy. Oh, I have to go now…*  you stood up.  And looked at him. “thank you again… I have to go now…. My grandpa must be looking for me.” You smiled and bowed. He waved. “bye! Take care! Fight for it!” you waved back and left. Outside his underground house. You texted your driver to pick you up… and it arrived quickly.-

-----------------------------------------------------------

*fight for it~ I want U-kwon to be happy. I miss my grandson.* AJ thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at your mansion… and hugged your grandpa…. “wow! My princess is back! you’re really famous now!” you hugged him back. “thanks grandpa!” your auntie hugged you two… and you had a group hug… “I’m so happy that you came back safely!” your auntie said. You let go from the hug and smiled to them. “thanks grandpa and auntie! I have to rest now! Thank you!” you bowed and walked away from them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

It was just your rest day… you were lying down on your bed because you had a jetlag… all you want to do is to rest. You grabbed your cellphone… you were trying to call U-kwon but no one is answering. You tried it many times… but you gave up. You threw it on your side. You then flipped your body, facing your large window. Then your phone rung… you were so excited to pick it up… but you saw “Mr. Cho PD” ‘s name appeared. *I thought it’s U-kwon.* you frowned and answered it.

“tomorrow, we will have a conference on our company… be there. See you!” he hung up

You suddenly lifted your upper body. “oh my, on company. Oh yes!” you picked a pillow and hugged it. *I might see U-kwon there! I’m so excited!* then you saw your calendar…. You smiled… *it’s the 88th day today… I’m hoping that you stopped losing your beads* and then you lie down again and went back to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

8pm… at Eunjung’s house… U-kwon was living together with Eunjung… U-kwon wanted to hide from everyone and Eunjung was just helping him…. U-kwon was in a dark room… struggling because he was losing the 2nd to the last bead. Eunjung didn’t want to witness it. *U-kwon… you can’t stop your desire to become a human? Why? what is the reason?!* Eunjung thought to herself, Ukwon was behind her… after 30mins..U-kwon sweated so much… and stood up… Eunjung approached him and helped him to walk…. They sat on the sofa… and U-kwon faced her. “I don’t know what will happen…. I’m still losing all of my beads…. The 2nd to the last death was so painful” he gasped as wiped his sweaty forehead. *the last one for sure will be very painful.* I patted his back. “don’t worry, we will make it sure that the last death won’t come…. You must really stop thinking about your dream to become a human.” Eunjung said to him. U-kwon looked away and remained speechless.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

Press Conference…

You were seated on the front of many Medias. They were bombing you questions…. After 2hours… the last question.

Media: there were rumors that you will retire? Is that true?

You shook your head. “that’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter