WILL YOU?

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

I was at the outside of the condo, and my driver opened the car’s door for me… I saw U-kwon at our room’s window… he was smiling and waving at me. And I smiled back at him before I entered the car.

I didn’t realize that I fell asleep; my driver woke me up and said that we arrived at the hospital.  I woke up and opened the car’s door and ran towards the hospital…

I arrived at my grandpa’s room…. He was sleeping… I help his hand. And kneeled beside him.

“I’m so sorry grandpa, but don’t think badly about U-kwon.” I said to him. I kissed his hand and sat at the sofa… I grabbed my phone… but it wasn’t working.  Oh damn, I forgot that it fell to the mud. Aiggooo… I must text or call him but… er okay , tomorrow I will go to repair shop for cellphones….

I lay down on the sofa to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

U-KWON’S POV:

I was back at the room. And wait for ________’s text or call. But unfortunately I didn’t receive anything from her… maybe she was resting. Okay, I will now sleep...._________~ah I miss you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

The next day… you were at the hospital…. Your grandpa wasn’t still awake. You woke up from the sofa… your auntie was there standing beside your grandpa’s hospital bed.

“you better not to go school for today.” Your auntie said to you.

You just nodded because you couldn’t do anything for now.

You stood up from the sofa. “yah, auntie, I will go to a repair shop for my cellphone.” She let you to go and you left the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------

At the condo….

U-kwon woke up from the sofa and checked his cellphone but there’s no texts and calls from you… he sighed and lay down again. “Oh, I will just go to her school.” U-kwon fixed himself… “oh, wait I have to go to Eunjung to inform her what happened to me last night.”

------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon went to Eunjung’s place…. She let him go inside…

U-kwon sat on the sofa. And Eunjung did the same. “why are you here, Neko?”

“hey, Eunjung, I lost 1 of my beads.. yey”

“oh, it was so painful,right? But it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter