50th day

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

U-kwon let go of the hug and put  an arm on you. “let’s take pictures!” you nodded and smiled. “oh, sure!” and you giggled. U-kwon grabbed his phone and set the camera. You took selca together standing near the tree. You took many selcas in different pose with different views… after 30mins, you got tired….

“let’s print the pictures!” U-kwon grabbed your hand as you went down from the hill…. You arrived at the photoprinting shop and you waited for the pictures to be printed out….

After 20mins…. The employee called you and handed you the photos…. You and U-kwon scanned all the photos and you picked one… you asked the employee to frame it. “okay, wait for a moment” she smiled and you sat back on your seat….

After 10mins… she’s back with your picture frame. You and U-kwon approached the lady… she handed over the picture frame to you…. But…. “waaa!” you were so shocked and the picture frame broke into pieces because it accidentally slipped from your hand…. The picture was torn in half, where in U-kwon and you separated on that picture….. your eyes widened and you just looked at the broken picture frame… U-kwon grabbed your shoulders…. “Don’t be sad my yeobo, that’s nothing, we can frame another photo though.” He smiled and you tried to smile back. “um, excuse me, do you want to frame another photo?” the lady employee nicely asked you…. You looked at her and smiled, then shook your head. “um, no thanks, we have to go now.”

“oh, why?” U-kwon asked you in disbelief…. “nothing, we can go back here anytime though. Let’s go.”

And then you left the photoprinting shop…

------------------------------------------------------------------

You went back at your condominium…. “let’s paste our pictures on this wall!” U-kwon brightly said as he pointed out the white wall of your room. You smiled and went there. “okay, let’s go!” and you giggled.

You and U-kwon posted all of your photos there… you made a heart shaped collage. After an hour…. You were done… you gave each other a high five…. And stared at the collage…. UKWON put an arm on you and pulled you closer to him as you feel his biceps with your shoulder. “wow, this is so nice!!” U-kwon amazingly said. You wrapped your arm around his waist from his back and leaned on his shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------

UKWON’S POV:

“yeah, 51days to go, you’ll become a human….” She said while leaning on my shoulder….. I glanced at the calendar, and it’s 49th day today…. My smiling face turned into frowning face…. Because, I finally decided to leave her for her to continue living… I stared at her and she was still looking at the collage we made earlier. I can’t believe that I won’t be able to grow old with this woman beside me….My chest tightened, and my eyes started to water…. But I immediately put my head up and looked at the ceiling to prevent me from crying….

“huh? U-kwon, what’s wrong?” she asked me while tilting her head… I put my head to normal level and gave her a smile..”um nothing, I guess I’m so tired…. Let’s sleep…. “ she nodded and went to her bed… she lay down there and touched the side of the bed… she pouted and looked at me. “Ya, U-kwon…. Lay down here. I want to hug you until I fall asleep.” Aigoo she’s so cute. I smiled and went there…. I lay down beside her… “But I must be the one to hug you!!!” then I hug her so tight. “ya~” she mumbled and hug me back…. This will be the last time that you’ll be hugging me….

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(50th day~ 8AM)

I got up from the bed and watched her sleeping…. I kissed her temple… “Goodbye, please don’t forget me.” I stood up and lay the blanket on her. I watched the sky, and it’s raining. “this is because I’m sad right now.” I went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter