55th day

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

I woke up on my bed and saw ukwon was still sleeping beside me. I got off from the bed and went on the wall where we posted our photocollage, then I saw the calendar... it's 55th day today. I better not go to school for today, i want to see if ukwon will lose another bead.  And then I heard U-kwon groaned on the bed, he lift his upper body and he rubbed his eyes and then he furrowed his eyebrows and he saw me. He smiled “goodmorning ______!” he yawned and got up from the bed. “goodmorning too U-kwon!” I greeted him and smiled.

he walked towards me and glanced at the photo collage. And then looked to me and smiled. “really cute, right? We will post more in the future!” he happily said. But, U-kwon we both don’t know what will really happen.

And then he tilted his head to the right side. “don’t you have a school for today? You must go to school now.” He said with his concern face. I shook my head. “no. we don’t  have. Hehe.” I lied. “oh, I see!” U-kwon clapped his hand once and looked so happy. He grabbed my hand and he let me sat on the sofa. “wait here, I will cook for our lunch.” He smiled and left.

We happily ate together… and time flown so fast… I didn’t realized that it’s 5:50pm already. We were sitting on the sofa, then I poked his shoulder. “hmmm, why ________?” he mumbled. “let’s sleep now. I want to sleep now.” I asked him…. I just want to end this day to ease my feelings…. I can’t calm myself down because I don’t want U-kwon to lose another bead. “oh, so early! Haha okay, as you wished.” He smiled then we lie down together on my bed. U-kwon closed  his eyes and hugged me. I hugged him tightly. U-kwon, please don’t leave… please. I want us to stay like this. My left eye watered but I wiped it and then closed my eyes. But…. U-kwon started to move and he woke up, “aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh it hurts!!!” he was struggling. “ya! _________ stay away from me I might hurt you… aaaaaaarggghhh waaaaaaaaa” and I moved a little away from him. “U-kwon! Please endure it!” I cheered him up. He was sweating and he was grabbing his hair because of the pain…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

*AISH….. ________ must not see me with this condition* U-kwon thought and ran away from you he went up to the rooftop. You were just blank minded, sitting on the bed. *U-KWON, he’ll die….. why….* tears fell down from your eyes….. and then U-kwon came back with his smiling face. You wiped your eyes quickly. “oh, U-kwon, are you okay now?” you asked with a fake smile. He then raised up his necklace. “ya! Goodnews. Yehey, I lose another bead! I’ll become a human soon! Yehey!!!” your fake smile dropped. *U-kwon, U-kwon… it’s confirmed… he’ll die! No* your legs felt so numb and you were trying to pull back your tears by looking up at the ceiling… you turned around from him. “oh, wait, I have to go somewhere, I will be back promise!” and then you ran away.

“huh? Okay! Take care!” U-kwon was so happy and he really believed that the process of him to become a human will go on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You rushed to Eunjung’s place…. She opened the door for you and you both sat on a sofa, infront of each other….

You covered your face by your two hands… “Eunjung~~~” you were sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter