at the street.......

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

U-kwon sent you off to the hospital…. You were both at the outside… you held his both hands…

“U-kwon-ah~ wait for me okay…. “ U-kwon shook your hands together and nodded. “yes, I’ll wait for you, go inside now.. your grandpa is waiting.” He smiled and let go of your hands…. He walked away from you…. And waved… you waved back at him… until he totally left the scene.

You entered to the hospital…. You went inside your grandpa’s room. You saw your auntie sitting on the sofa… you sat there too. “how’s grandpa?” you asked. “he’s sleeping again now… but he woke up a while ago.. let’s wait him to wake up again.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon’s POV:

I’m so happy that ___________ loves me…. Yay… I can’t believe this.  Oh, I will tell this to Eunjung… I will visit her place first.

I rushed to her place to share the goodnews…. As usual she felt my presence first…. She opened her house’s door… and he let me in.

“oh, you look so happy today Neko.” She smiled and I sat on the sofa…. I nodded and smiled. “yeah, I’m so happy… she confessed to me last night that she loves me!!!! Yay~!! and I already told her that I'll become a human soon!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung’s POV:

“yeah, I’m so happy… she confessed to me last night that she loves me!!!! Yay~!! and I already told her that I'll become a human soon!” he said it to me happily… what… the human loves him?! Um… “good for you… we’re sure now that she won’t run away from you….” And he smiled again….. “oh, Eunjung, I have to go now… I have to tell this to my hyung!!! Bye!! See you again tomorrow!!!” he ran away and left.

But, can you handle her death? I’m worrying about you U-kwon…..

----------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

U-kwon was walking and he saw Zico from a far….

“Hyung!!!!!”

Zico heard him.. and stopped from what he was doing… he was together with Kyung,  B-bomb and P.O.

“oh, you look so happy!!!” then U-kwon hugged him…

“Hyung, thank you so much about last night!!! You’re the best!!!!!!!!!”

Zico smiled and pulled away… he tapped U-kwon’s shoulder…. “well, that’s nothing… it was because of the cucumber guy tho. Hahaa so, what happened last night?!!!!”

“oh, yeah… I will announce it to you guys…..”

Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter