must protect his pendant... but.........

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

U-KWON POV:

“no!! he’s not my boyfriend!! Jaehyo oppa! I will explain!” _____ shouted. I don’t what am I feeling but I feel so sad.

_____ coming to us.

“Jaehyo oppa! Jaehyo oppa!” he called her professor many times. Her professor seems to be so mad and walk out from us. _____ stared at me. She was so mad at me. And chase after her professor.

---------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

You chased Jaehyo. And grabbed his wrist. “Let me explain Jaehyo!” you said. He turned around. “you don’t have to explained ______, we don’t’ have any relationship, right?!” he said to you with a mad face. You kneeled down and you can’t control your tears… he saw you and “hey, why are you crying?! Stand up!” he was giving his hand to you. But you weren't listening to him, “Jaehyo, please don’t misunderstand. We really don’t have any relationship. And I don’t have any boyfriends…” you said to him while crying. “Why are you saying this to me?!” he said. you turned your head up to him. “because… because… I LIKE YOU!!!!!” you confessed with teary eyes. His eyes widened and grabbed your hand and he ran with you.

He brought you to an empty classroom and locked it. “Why are we here Jaehyo oppa?” you wondered. “You like me right?!” he said. “ye-yes-“ he pressed his finger to your lips. He carried you(bridal style) and put you to a table. He seated you in a table, while he was in front of you. He went closer to you and hugged you by your waist. Your lips were about 1 inch close. “why?! Why are you doing this?” you said to him while you were staring at his lips. “you said, you like me. I like you too ___” he pressed his lips against yours. And you couldn’t close your eyes because that was your first kiss. You don’t know what to do.

---------------------------------

At school garden…

“that girl, she really likes Mr. Ahn, she’s so hopeless” Lizzy sighed… but suddenly she saw U-kwon fell down from the bench. “U-kwon?! U-kwon?! Yaa!! Wake up!!” she shouted. “aahh, I don’t know, I’m feeling---“ U-kwon became unconscious.

-----------------------------

At the empty classroom.

“Do you like it?” Jaehyo asked. “oppa~” you said. And you crossed your arms to his neck while he’s hugging you through your waist. He kissed you roughly and you tried to close your eyes and kiss him back. He kissed you with his tongue and kissed your jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter