TRUST

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HI EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS HAHAHA. I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU WEREN’T INTERESTED ANYMORE IN THIS FIC… SO YEAH… OFCOURSE I WILL CONTINUE THIS FIC~ ^^ BLOCK B FIGHTING~~ ^^

*GIF IS MINE

----------------------------------------------------------------

You were lying on a couch and you were so confused…. You were so blank minded that time staring at the ceiling…. You shook your head…. *no no, U-kwon really loves me… that Eunjung… what does she wants?! Sigh…. I don’t want to misunderstand the situation, but does she really like my U-kwon?  Aish… I’m so confused…. I have to trust you U-kwon.*

------------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon arrived at Kyung’s mansion… the maid led him to Kyung’s room…. And he then approached all of the block b members…. he smiled and greeted them. “hello brothers!!!!” but his smiled dropped when he noticed that the atmosphere was so serious…. *what’s happening?!!!* U-kwon wondered and he walked where Zico was and approached him.. “Zico hyung??!” he tilted his head to see Zico’s face… Zico gave him a serious stare. “U-kwon, can you explain your scandal?”

“scandal?!!!” U-kwon said as he startled about what he heard. Kyung stood up from his seat and walked towards them. He slightly punched U-kwon’s shoulder…. And then U-kwon turned around to face Kyung. U-kwon was so clueless about the scandal, because he doesn’t know anything. Kyung cleared his throat. “U-kwon… the scandal… about the girl hugging you… explain it…” Kyung seriously said.

“what scandal?! Girl hugging me?! What is that?!” U-kwon  said with his clueless face.

“U-kwon, aren’t you aware of the issue?! Where the world are you?!” B-bomb added while he was sitting on the other couch.

U-KWON:

 

“okay, okay, look at this photo.” And then Kyung grabbed his Itouch and handed over it to U-kwon. U-Kwon checked it and his eyes squinted when he saw the photo. “Eunjung? This is Eunjung…. But who took this snapshot of us? Guys, she’s only my friend.” U-kwon explained while pointing to the photo.

“we don’t know hyung who took that snapshot… wow, you seems to be so close.” P.O said.

Zico eyed on U-kwon and U-kwon felt so down about P.O said. And he faced everyone. “hey, hey… stop it already… my brother already explained. Just forget it.”  *oh, Zico hyung…* U-kwon thought. He was so touched on what his brother said.

“but wait…. Yeah we know that U-kwon won’t cheat on my bestfriend… but how about the media? Our fans?!” Kyung said with his concerned face.

U-kwon looked at him. *oh yeah… our group is now in disgrace because of me.* “don’t worry Kyung hyung, I will let the media to interview me.”

“oh, that’s right…. Good timing, there’s a lot of media outside the mansion.” B-bomb stated.

Kyung walked towards his telephone and called a maid. “hello maid-ssi, please let 3 medias to enter my mansion. Now.  And prepare the guest living room for the interview.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At Eunjung’s house. She was watching T.V while sitting on the couch until the news caught her attention. “oh!” she was so shocked because she saw herself hugging U-kwon. “what is this! No, they’ll misunderstand this… I don’t want U-kwon to suffer… aish.” Then she remembered you. “And also the human, she must be so mad at me right now. Sigh. Okay I’ll look for her to explain.”

Eunjung went out with her hoodie…. She took a cab and the driver was looking at her…. *what is his problem. Oh! Maybe he is aware about t the issue and does he recognize me? Okay I’ll get off now.* “ahjussi, please stop .” he stopped at the side and Eunjung paid for the ride…. she got off from the cab and decided to walk for your location. *okay, I better have to be more careful.* she wore shades and fixed the hoodie for not her to recognize.

She was about to approach your condominium…. But… she saw a bunch of fan girls around your house… there’s a lot of media too. *aish.. okay okay.. maybe we could meet somewhere… I shall call text her.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the condominium… you checked the window and looked at the outside…

What you saw:

“what the…” and then you cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter