to lie~

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

I was running away from that Neko and how weird, it’s raining but it’s a clear day. Um U-kwon?! U-KWON?!  Yeah he said that when it rains on a clear day, it’s because that he’s sad. Oh, I think I must go back now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

The feeling of your guilt became heavier as you were running back at the ocean park.

----------------------------------------------------------------

U-KWON’S POV:

She promised that she would be back but she never did. She left me alone. I saw many fishes. But I’m so sad, where are you? I don’t know but I’m crying right now.

 

U-ugh. What’s this…. I feel like dying… Oh yeah right, I’m surrounded by water, I-I~

------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

U-kwon fell and he was become unconscious. You were about to enter the aquarium, but the rain stopped. You still entered anyway.

“U-kwon?! U-kwon-ah!!!” you shouted and you kneeled down beside him… you shouted for help to carry him away from the aquarium… and you arrived at the park.

U-kwon was still unconscious. You made him lean to you. And you were crying while you are staring at the sky.

“so, you really felt sad earlier? I’m sorry U-kwon, promise, I will never leave you again.” You said and you lean at his head leaning on your shoulder.

U-kwon woke up in daze. And he pulled back his head. “_______?! Oh, you’re back.” He said and tried to smile. You hugged him. “thank God, you’re okay.” You were hugging him while crying. He shook his head. “I’m okay because you’re now here with me again. And I’m near with my pendant again.” He said. “okay I must hug you longer, right?!” you said. And he just nodded and smiled.

U-kwon:

----------------------------------------------------

As you went back at the condo. U-kwon helped you to arrange the furnitures, appliances in the condo. You were both so tired. And you just lay down on your bed. U-kwon was watching you asleep.

“She’s really cute.” He said.

U-kwon felt that you were almost healed. He didn’t want to say that to you because you can easily send him away. “please let me stay forever with you huh~” U-kwon said to you and he went back to the sofa to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning, it’s your audition day….

“hey U-kwon, don’t follow me today okay?! I will go now to my audition. Okay, bye. Stay here. I will bring again fishes. Bye!” you said. “bbye! Fighting!” he waved at you. And you left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UKWON’S POV:

I’m now seated at the sofa. “_______ you’re now fully healed. I will take my pendant back. But still I want to stay here.” I said to myself. Oh, I heard someone called me. I went outside. And saw the mysterious girl yesterday.

----------------------------------------------

EUNJUNG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter