KYUNG AS YOUR BESTFRIEND.

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE NEXT DAY….

YOUR POV:

I woke up in the condo…. And still.. U-kwon wasn’t here at my side… where have you gone U-KWON?! Do you really want to leave me?! Why?!

I stood up from my bed feeling better… I touched my neck… and as I remember I had a fever last night…. Hmmmm.. weird… U-KWON.. please come back..

------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

At  KYUNG’S MANSION….

Kyung and Zico were sleeping together….. Kyung woke up in daze… and was shocked because he saw U-kwon beside him… “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Kyung screamed and widened his eyes…. U-kwon was just smiling at him…

“what are you doing here U-KWON?! Why are you here?!!!!” Kyung asked and put his pants… because he was only wearing boxers… and he’s topless…

“I need to talk to my brother.”

“Oh, I see….. yaaaaaaa Zico!!! Wake up!!” he kicked Zico’s … and Zico fell from the bed….

“yaaaaaaaaaaa!!! What is it Cucumber?!! Argh!” Zico stood up… “oh, U-kwon!!! Why?”

“Let’s talk hyung.”

“okay… let’s go to the sala.”

The two cat brothers left the room and went to the sala…. They sat on the sofa…. Kyung came outside from the room.. “hey, Imma going… I need to go to school now…”  Kyung was about to stepped out to the main door…. But U-kwon shouted. “wait, Kyung!! Please don’t tell _____ that I’m here. Please. Thank you!!!!!”

Kyung stopped. “huh? Why?!! Um okay okay…” and Kyung left.

----------------------------------------------------

“hey U-kwon, what’s the problem?”

“Hyung, _____ will be at risk if I continue to stay with her… so, I must disappear….” He said while he was so sad.

“hey, hey, what’s the problem?!!! Don’t say that!!! So, do you really want to disappear from her?”

U-kwon’s eyes started to water…. “No hyung!! I can’t!!!! I want to stay forever with her.. but I must go away from her… I don’t want to do this… but I shall do this!! Hyung, why does it hurt so much?!!!!!”

Zico started to hug U-kwon…. “U-kwon, you really love her…. Stop crying… just do what the best for both of you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At school:

At the classroom, you looked at the clear sky from the window and it was raining… as usual, you remember U-kwon….

“U-kwon must be so sad” you sighed…. Kyung heard and saw you….. *should I tell her about U-kwon now? But… sigh*

At the cafeteria….

You were seated infront of Kyung and Lizzy… blank minded….

“yaaaaaaaaa!!!” lizzy shouted at you… but y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter