Neko's another side

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

U-kwon’s POV:

After the performance, we all bowed to the audiences… MC came and interviewed us… she told us to introduce ourselves…. I was smiling to the crowd… I’m so happy that I successfully debuted as a KPOP artist.

Then… the mic passed on me…. “anneyonghaseyo! U-KWO----“ I fell from the stage ugh what is this… argh.. this feeling again….. there’s something wrong about my pendant… ugh…. It hurts….. I feel like dying…. Aaaaa----

-----------------------------------------------

Zico’s  POV:

I witnessed how my brother fell off from the stage… what happened to him! I jumped off from the stage and lift his head up and touched his face… “U-kwon?! U-kwon!!!!!! Yaaa!!!” but he’s like dead…. The rest of my members jumped off from the stage…. “what happened to him?!!!!” Kyung asked….. “I don’t know either.”  They were standing around me. The audiences were wondering what was happening to us…. And Cho PD came up on the stage with microphone. “sorry for the inconvenience… today’s debut-showcase is cancelled…. Thank you for cooperation. You can go home now.” He announced. And all the audiences left with worried faces.

Cho PD approached us. “what happened to him?! Is he fine?!” I shook my head. “I don’t know…” and tears fell down from my eyes….. “oh, we have to send him to Hospital!!!” then I disagreed. “no, just wait… he will wake up soon.” No, no…. if we’ll send him to Hospital, they will going to find out that U-kwon isn’t a human.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

U-kwon was surrounded by Block B members and Cho PD. And then U-kwon opened his eyes… but this time… it’s different. His eyes were red and he has fangs and whiskers…. He also has paws…. And he left where he was just like a lightning…. Zico was the only one who noticed it… and the rest were wondering why U-kwon was gone.

“what the?!!! U-kwon is missing!!” Taeil panicked. “oh, where is he?!!!” P.O said as well.

*______ you must find U-kwon. Hayyyy* Zico thought .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I was running away from the office and I was about to approach the studio….. I touched my chest to feel his pendant…I wonder how it is…. I was mentally slapping myself because I couldn’t do anything….. I saw from a far that there were no audiences there… I saw Zico was kneeling down and looked so lost outside the stage…. The other members were standing there and P.O was tapping Zico’s back…..

“Zico!” I shouted. And ran towards them… I was almost out of breath and haggard when I approached them. “U-KWON, where’s U-kwon?!!!” I asked with a haggard face. Then someone answered from my back. “We don’t know… he vanished like bubble!” I turned around and it was B-BOMB…. My eyes started to water… and tears fell to the ground…. I cupped my eyes using my two hands…. And then I felt that someone hugged me… I removed my hands from my face and I saw a blonde guy… oh, so Zico is hugging me now. Then I felt something in my right ear…. “Go look for U-kwon… he’s in his true form now… it will be dangerous if he will stay like that…. I know you can make him calm.” He whispered and then pulled away from the hug. I nodded to him. “okay, I can do it!!!!”

I left the scene and ran to look for him…. U-kwon-ah, where are you?!!!!! I was running through the dark hallways then I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter