I’m so happy, yay, um but another half of me is feeling empy.

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you don’t know what to do, you didn’t blink in a moment…. You were thinking about what Jaehyo said… that he has many future plans for you.

*future plans? Yeah. He’s a human, so we have future, but how about to this Neko? We don’t have future. Oh geez why am I thinking about U-KWON.*

 

You were walking and a man saw you.

“hey, wazzup!” he saluted at you. You looked at him a bit, but you snubbed him and walked away.

*this girl* he thought.

“hey, do you have any problems? I will help you!” he shouted.

You turned around and “yeah, I have any problem! How can you help me huh?!” you asked to him.

He smiled. “let’s go there.” He pointed a cheap mini restaurant. You joined him afterwards.

You seated and he ordered many drinks. “hey, what’s your name?” he asked you. “I’m _______ and you?” you answered and asked him too. “I’m B-bomb. Nice to meet you.” He offered a shakehand but you refused it. “why did you refused?” he asked.

“because I’m not in mood. And you have a weird name.” You said. And B-bomb sighed.

“here are your drinks!” someone served it.

“thanks P.O!” B-bomb thanked him.

You drank enough to be drunk. And now you’re totally drunk.

“hey are you feeling better?” B-bomb asked.

And you were feeling so dizzy. “heyy, B-BOMB. Actually I’m inlove with someone but I can’t like him because of the stupid U-KWON.”

“U-KWON?! Who’s he?!” he asked

“he’s a unbelievable creature. I hate him so much. Look for him, okay?!!!” and you fell asleep wasted.

*this girl is so drunk* B-bomb thought

“okay, okay, I will look for that U-kwon huh’ B-bomb assured you and look for your cellphone. He didn’t find any U-kwon in contacts so he gave back your cellphone.

*ugh, where can I find that U-kwon.* he thought.

------------------------------------------------

U-kwon was at your condo and he was so hungry.

*______ where are you?! You told me that you’ll never leave me again, right?!* he thought to himself.

He decided to look for your by scent, and he arrived at the cheap mini restaurant.

“_____ ah!” U-kwon shouted and went to you.

B-bomb: hey are U-kwon?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter