"BLOCK B" and U-KWON'S SURPRISE

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung’s POV:

“are you okay? Eunjung?!” Ukwon said while holding my shoulders from my back. I faced him and removed his hands from my shoulders. “I shall go first, bye Neko.” And walked away from him.

I will just keep this feelings for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon’s POV:

I wonder what’s wrong with Eunjung… okay… I shall prepare for my surprise dinner for my _______.

I arrived at the condo and It’s 3pm… and oh, I shall meet zico hyung and others. Wait I shall call Kyung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No one’s POV:

PHONE conversation:

UKWON: hey Kyung, where are you? Where’s ___?

KYUNG: Oh, she’s with me. Why?

UKWON: Oh, we have meeting later, please tell ____ to join us! Bye!

----------------------------------------------------------

At school.

“yaaa! U-kwon!!!!!” Kyung yelled at his phone.

“huh? What about U-kwon?” you asked.

“oh, he told me that you must join us later for our meeting.”

“ah, I see. Okay, I shall go there.”

----------------------------------------------------------

At the condo….

U-kwon went to kitchen and opened a cooking guide book.

“oh, how to do this?”

He browse it and he saw “special fish recipe”

“wow, I shall cook this then!!! Fighting!!!” and then he started to follow the procedure…..

After 1hr….

U-kwon sat on the dining chair and stretched his arm up. “yay! I’m done!!!! All I have to do is to prepare for the settings.”

U-kwon lift the table to the rooftop of the condo… *I don’t know but I’m feeling tired… why is this so heavy?! Anyway…. Fighting!!!*

U-kwon successfully prepared the table and wrapped it out with a cute table cloth. He also decorated the chairs… and then put a rose in the center of the table.

“wow, for sure, she’ll like my surprise.” And he smiled.

*ring ring*

PHONE conversation:

You: U-kwon, where are you? All of us are here in Kyung’s mansion. Please go here now.

U-KWON: oh, yeah. Coming! See you!

----------------------------------------------------

U-kwon left the condo and went straight to Kyung’s mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon arrived safe there… you opened the mansion’s maindoor and gave him a hug.  You rested your forehead on his chest while hugging him. “U-kwon!!! I miss you already!!!!” and you pulled your forehead back from his chest and pouted. He hugged you back tightly by wrapping his arms on your waist while looking at your cute face. “I miss you more.” And you did nose to nose.

“ehem ehem!!!” ZIco coughed. You pulled back from each other and blushed. U-kwon and you went towards them…. All of you gathered on living room’s floor and formed a circle. Zico showed a thick folder. And he dropped it on the floor.

“this folder contains all of my composed songs, etc. but the song Nanlina is the song that I want us to show to Mr. Cho PD.”

“NANLINA? Meaning go crazy? Why so?” Kyung asked as he was rubbing his chin.

“just listen cucumber, okay? Just follow me and I’m 100% that this song will become hit!” Zico confidently said.

“oh, I see. Nice one Zico!! You’re awesom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter