living with a NEKO.

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm really a Neko, okay?!” he shouted.

Nervously, you gave him a weak thumbs-up at his proficiency. U-kwon looked up at the sky and announced that the full moon was out. Now he can prove it to you.

he stepped into the moonbeam as clouds part and reveal the moon. And sure enough, when you faced him, there was one mystical tail floating in the air behind him. And 6 whiskers to his face. You gaped. He told you that “I am a Neko. Give me back my pendant!”

With that, he approached you and leaned in to retrieve it…

After revealing himself in his Neko form, U-kwon took back his healing pendant and you slumped to the ground. he floated above you…

“I saved you but you just tossed me away. Okay, I don’t know you anymore.”

You started to deteriorate quickly. U-kwon hovered above you, a little sad to let you die, but started to leave. He flashed back to the gang incident, remembering how you carried him to the motel and aided his injuries.

“Since you came back for me once, I’ll do the same too.” He said to you.

After that… you woke up in daze….

“hello ___________!”

he greeted you.

You panicked and ran away from him…. He was just watching you and laughing at you.

“why are you laughing? Ugh.” You said.

He was just teasing you and got closer to your face. “yaa! What do you want? Will you eat me now?!” you said to him.

“REALLY?! Can I really eat you?!!

 

“You can eat me. But just know this. If there are Nekos in the world, then there must be ghosts too. So I’ll come back as a ghost and get my revenge!” you braced yourseld for death with false bravado.

 

U-KWON:

 

YOU’RE SO CUTE! *LAUGHING

You: okay, just laugh. I don’t care. Um but… *you kneeled down

“please don’t kill me!!!!” you begged to him.

U-kwon: ofcourse I won’t! haha

--------------------

 

At eunjung’s apartment…

 

EUNJUNG’s POV:

 

I was staring at this I.D …. This was an I.D from the museum.. I believe that this was her I.D, um… Jang ______.I can feel that she’s with him. As I checked the back of her ID, I saw her telephone number.

I called their house and her auntie answered the phone. I pretended to be her friend so that I’ll be able to know where she’ll be found. And yeah, that school. I’ll go there tomorrow.

-------------------

NO ONE’S POV.

 

At Kyung’s condo...

 

You and U-kwon were seated in a sofa.

You: um Nekwon!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter