Chapter 2 - Result

Can I love you?

          “AAAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!!...” they both shout.

          Ji Hyo can’t erase the shock from her face. She immediately wraps herself from the blanket and gets up. “Yah~…” Jong Kook complains as he covers himself with the pillow. She gets her dresses at the floor and runs into the bathroom. Jong Kook also gets dressed up.

          “What happen? Aisssh Jinja~…” Ji Hyo talks to herself and get dress. “Why I can’t remember anything???...I really should control drinking…Ottokae?~…” she keeps talking.

          While Jong Kook is doing the same. “What really happen?...Am I that…Aisssshhhh…” he puts his both hands into his face. He really can’t think straight, nothing comes to his head. All he remembers was them drinking.

          “Are you now decent?...I’m going out…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Ne~…You can go out…” Jong Kook said.

          As Ji Hyo goes out, they look at each other and said at the same time. “I can’t remember anything~!…” Just then Haha knocks to the door. “Hyung…let’s go eat breakfast…I already knock at Ji Hyo’s room but she’s not responding…wake her up…and go down…” Haha said.

          “Araseo Haha-yah…I’ll just wash up…Thanks…” Jong Kook responded.

          “Okay Hyung…” Haha said and leaves.

          “Let’s just talk about this later..They’re waiting for us…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Okay..if that’s what you want…”

          Ji Hyo leaves his room like a thief she keeps on looking side by side when she thought no one saw her, Go Eun saw her.

          *Breakfast….*

          The two arrived at the same time.

          “Aigoooo…How much did you drink you two?...” Suk Jin said. They were almost done eating.

          “Not that much Oppa…” Ji Hyo said.

          The two started to eat. Go Eun just glances at them. She can’t stop thinking what she saw earlier.

          After the breakfast, they all prepare to go home. “Have a safe drive everyone…” Jae Suk said and they all ride each own cars with their families then leaves.

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo ride his car. They’re still silent. They don’t know how to start.

          *While at Haha’s car…*

          “Oppa...I saw Ji Hyo getting out of Jong Kook Oppa’s room this morning…” Go Eun said.

          “Oh~? Jinja?...Is that before I knock to him?...”

          “That’s after Oppa…Ji Hyo really looks very cautious as she goes out…”

          “Well you know how close those two…for sure they drink till tell fell asleep…” Haha just said.

          *Jong Kook’s car…*

          Ji Hyo took a deep breath then talks. “Look Oppa…we both can’t remember what happen…Are you sure about that?...”

          Jong Kook looks at her with sincere in his eyes. “I promise…I can’t remember what happen really…”

          “Then it’s settled…it’s not like we’re teenagers…we’re already old enough…right?...”             

          “Yah…you’re right about that…it’s not like it’s our first time…I had girlfriends and you also had boyfriends…”

          “That’s right…so…let’s just forget about this…like nothing happens…Okay?...”

          “Okay…let’s not talk about this again and move on…”

          “No one will know this Oppa…Araseo?...” Ji Hyo said.

          “Araseo…My lips were sealed…”

          “That’s good then…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          *2 weeks passed…*

          Ji Hyo will go to Japan for a shoot. Jong Kook accompanies her to the airport like he always does.

          “Don’t forget to send me a message when you get there…” he said.

          “Araseoyo…” she smiles and went inside.

          After hours, Ji Hyo arrives at night in Japan. She immediately sends a message to Jong Kook. She rides a taxi and goes to her house. Her parents gave it to her. She also has a house in Paris and US. As she finally arrives to her house, she rest.

          *While in Seoul…*

          It is raining and also has thunderstorms. Jong Kook reads her message. He calls her. “Hey Ji Hyo-yah…” he said.

          “Ne Oppa~...Why?...”

          “Is it raining there?...”

          “No Oppa…”

          “Then its good…Okay goodnight…” he said and ends the call. Jong Kook felt relieved. Ji Hyo is afraid to thunderstorms. She gets it when their parents die.

          10 years before, Jong Kook’s Eomma and Appa with parents of Ji Hyo went into a trip but unfortunately they got an car accident. It’s raining hard back then with thunderstorms. That’s why ever since then Ji Hyo became afraid with thunderstorms.

~~~~~~~~~

          *4th day in Japan…*

          Ji Hyo has a shoot. She’s preparing her camera when the client arrives. Her assistant assists him to her. “Unnie…here’s our client…” she said. Ji Hyo turns and looks at the client. “Annyong haseyo…I’m Choi Jin Hyuk…” he greets her with a smile.

          “Annyong haseyo…I’m Song Ji Hyo…” she smiles too. “He’s handsome…” she thought.

          |Choi Jin Hyuk – 35, Single, owner of restaurants, professional chef. | He has a branch in Japan and he’s getting famous. He’s there for a shoot for a magazine.

          “Are you ready? Can we start the shoot?...” she asked.

          Jin Hyuk smiles. “Yes…Let’s start…”

          The shoot starts immediately. Ji Hyo is impressed by him. He’s not a model but he’s good in taking pictures. The shoot ended after an hour. Her staff wants to eat lunch outside with Jin Hyuk but Ji Hyo didn’t come with them. She stays and checks the pictures. Suddenly, she felt dizzy.

          Someone knocks at the door and she turns to see who it is.

          “Are you sure you don’t want to join us?...” Jin Hyuk asked her. The staffs already went to the restaurant. He’ll just follow them.

          “N-e~…” she replied but her view became blurry and passed out.

          Jin Hyuk runs to her and luckily catches her. “Song Ji Hyo-ssi…Ji Hyo-ssi…” he said.

          Jin Hyuk brings Ji Hyo to the nearest hospital. Ji Hyo got treated. After being treated, Ji Hyo is already conscious. The doctor talks to her. Jin Hyuk is still there standing beside her.

          “Is there something wrong Doctor?...I always feel dizzy lately…” Ji Hyo asked.

          “No there’s nothing wrong…” the doctor smiles. “Congratulations…You’re pregnant…” the doctor shake her hands and also Jin Hyuk having the thought of Jin Hyuk is her husband.

          Ji Hyo is dumfounded. She can’t absorb what the doctor said. “Pregnant ? ? ? I … I’m … what? ? ? …” she thought.

          “You’re in your early stage…so take care of yourself more…eat healthy foods and don’t get stress of too tired…I’ll give you vitamins and your okay to go…” the doctor said.

          Ji Hyo is still in awe. Jin Hyuk notices it. “Okay Doctor…Thank you…” he replied and the Doctor goes away. Ji Hyo then stans up and walks away without looking at Jin Hyuk. He follows her. He even calls her but she isn’t responding. She keeps on walking; they’re already outside the hospital. Ji Hyo stops at the garden part of the hospital then stops.

          Jin Hyuk stops too. “Song Ji Hyo-ssi…” he said. Ji Hyo turns to him. She’s already crying. She is too shock and she doesn’t know what to do. Jin Hyuk let her sit at the bench.

          “Are you okay?...”

          “Sorry…I’m just too shock…”

          “It’s okay…just breathe…you’ll calm down…”

          “Jin Hyuk-ssi…what you heard earlier…Can you keep it a secret?...” she asked.

          “Okay…I’m a good keeper…” he smiles.

          “Thank you…for also helping me…” she smiles a bit too.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *2 weeks passed…*

          Jong Kook is at his bar. He’s worried of Ji Hyo because he knows she’ll only stays at Japan for 1 week. She’s also stop contacting him. It’s not Ji Hyo anymore and he’s sure there is something wrong.

          “I’ll just go out…” Jong kook said to Dong Hae. He went out of the bar to call Ji Hyo. The call got connected but she’s not answering. “Aigoooo…what’s really wrong with this woman?...” he talks to himself.

          Just then a couple fights in front of him.

          “I told you…don’t forget your protection…now what will we do now~!…” the girl said.

          “I don’t know…” the boy said.

          “I’m pregnant you fool…it’s not just me who done this…”

          “Protection?...Pregnant?...” he thought. He got nervous hearing them. He came back inside the bar and drinks his beer in one shot.

          “Are you okay Hyung?...” Dong Hae asked him.

          “Ne~…it’s nothing…” but his mind keeps thinking. “Seolma?...Is it possible?...” he said in his mind.

          *The next day…*

          He came to Haha’s restaurant. They’re in one table and talking.

          “I’ll go to Japan…I’ll go see Ji Hyo…” he said to Haha.

          “Is she still not contacting you?...”

          “Ne~…and it really bothers me…”

          “Hyung…actually I’m not talking this about you because I know how close you are to Ji Hyo…on Gary Hyung’s birthday Go Eun saw Ji Hyo coming out of your room that morning after I talked to you…Is there something you’re keeping us?...” Haha said. He’s also curious if those two had finally a romantic relationship.

          “Haha-yah…you know me and Ji Hyo…there is nothing we’re keeping…” he replied. “I don’t know too Haha-yah…I’m also scared…if what I’m thinking is true…” he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Japan…*

          Jong Kook arrives at Japan around 4:00PM; he goes straight to Ji Hyo’s house. He pushes the doorbell and Ji Hyo opens the door.

          “Hi~…” Jong Kook greets her.

          Ji Hyo is flustered seeing him. She’s avoiding her because she doesn’t know what to do, if she should say it or not.

          “Oppa…What brings you here?...Come in…” she said and Jong Kook enters.

          Ji Hyo went straight to her kitchen. “Juice or tea?...” she asked.

          “Juice…” he said and sits at the sofa.

          She gets him a juice and sits towards him. “Here Oppa…”

          “Ji Hyo-yah…stop avoiding my eyes…” he said firmly. “You know why I’m here…you keep on avoiding my calls and messages…you make me worried…you’re not like this…and I know there is something wrong…Tell me…is there something wrong?...”

          Ji Hyo finally looks at him. “Actually…we really need to talk…and I’m sorry for not contacting you…I know I shouldn’t do that…”

          “Is there a problem?...” he asked looking at her eyes.

          She nodded then said. “I’m pregnant Oppa…and you are the Father…” 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for reading ^_^