Chapter 16 - First Love

Can I love you?

         Then they kiss each other. Everyone claps and so happy for the both of them.

          After the proposal, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo went to Han River and walks while holding each other hands. He lifts his hand still holding her hand and kisses it. Ji Hyo just smiles at him.

          “I really want a big family…” Jong Kook said. “You and I was the only child…that’s why I want to have a big family…” he smiles.

          “I also want it too…” she replies.

          “Our angel will be really happy looking at us…How I wish our angel is here with us right now….” Jong Kook said with sadness in his voice.

          “Of course our angel is happy…and will always guide us…”

          They sat at the vacant bench.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…I already sell my bars…”

          “What??~…” she said shocked.

          “I will start a new business…We’ll start a family…It’s for our future…You know what I mean…”

          Ji Hyo smiles and kisses him. “Jinja Saranghae…Oppa…”

          “Yah~…Don’t do that…I will really start now to start our big family…” he said and smiles teasing her.

          Ji Hyo rests her head into his shoulders then they watch the fountain.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          Hyo Joo is busy organizing her things on her studio when Seungi came in.

          “Hyo Joo-yah…” he said.

          Hyo Joo felt a thug in her heart hearing his voice again for the first time. She turns and looks his direction. She didn’t say a thing but only looks at him.

          “I really want to talk to you…Hyo Joo-yah…” Seungi said looking straight to her eyes.

          Jin Hyuk who will give food to Hyo Joo also enters her studio.

          “She will not talk to you….” Jin Hyuk said firmly to Seungi.

          “I’m not asking you…”

          Jin Hyuk tightens his jaw. He’s really getting angry seeing this man or more jealous of him. Maybe he is just afraid that one’s they talk, things will get better and Hyo Joo will go back to Seungi’s arms.

          “You won’t stop right?...Let’s settle this outside then…” Jin Hyuk said challenging him.

          Hyo Joo started to talk and said “Jin Hyuk Oppa…I will talk to him…Can you leave us for a moment?...” she holds his arm.

          Jin Hyuk looks at her with sadness in his eyes. “If that’s what you want…” he said and leaves the room. “Game over…I only started to fight…but I lost in single moment like this…I’m really a fool…” he said in his mind.

           “What is it that you want to talk?...” Hyo Joo asked coldly.

          Seungi walks to get near her but Hyo Joo stops him. “Don’t get near me…Just say what you want…” she said.

          “I’m sorry…I’m really sorry for leaving you like that…” Seungi said.

          Hyo Joo smirks but tears were forming in her eyes. “Sorry??...That word isn’t enough for the pain I felt...” she said and wipes the tears falling in her eyes. “I don’t want to hear that word coming from you…I only want to talk to you…because I want you to say these words…that you left because you don’t love me anymore…just those words…” she added.

          “But…I came ba---…” Seungi didn’t finish.

          “STOP~!...I don’t to hear any explanation from you…because I already forget everything about you…all the pain vanish…Yes it isn’t that simple you are the loved of my life then…I’m so dumb I can rest my life with you…Yet you leave…without a single word…even an explanation…” she smiles with hurt. “But when all of that happens…one person didn’t leave me…how foolish I am to just know how he really means to me…then thanks to you…I know now how I really feel…so let’s have this closure one’s and for all…just say the words and forget about everything…because we all deserve to be happy….then maybe…time will heal everything and we can be friends again…” she said firmly.

          Seungi understands everything she said. It hurts him but she’s right, he deserves this because of what he did. He should come back and fight for her and never doubt about her love. It’s all gone now; maybe what he really need is to hear her to say something.

          “I…leave…because I don’t love you anymore…” he said and pause. “I really hope for your happiness Hyo Joo-yah…and I’m…really so sorry….” He smiles apologizing then leaves.

          Hyo Joo felt so ease. Finally, everything’s clear right now. Then she remembers Jin Hyuk. She goes out of the room and look for him. Then she found him sitting at the balcony.

          “Hey~…” she just said and sits next to him.

          Jin Hyuk turns to her. “Hey…” he just said then.

          “So…pick me up at 10am…” Hyo Joo said then leaves right away.

          Jin Hyuk looks at her walking away with a smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ Night ~

          Jong Kook went to his favorite place to drink. After drinking, he walks to the same place where he is always beaten up. And he is so right, there’s still there waiting for him.

          He smiles. “You’re still on huh?~…Still had guts…”

          The man who looks like their leader walks towards him and whispers to him. “Coz you’re still on our nerves…you’re our favorite toy…so now can we start?...” he smirks.

          Jong Kook also whispers to him. “I’ll give you want you want…” he said then punches him hard. “How’s that?...Let’s start…” he said. He is in his fighting spirit now. He won’t let them do what they want. It’s not his time to fight back.

          Their 8 to be exact, number of the jerks. But Jong Kook didn’t let them gets him. He punches and kicks them. It’s like an action movie. Well you won’t mess with Kim Jong Kook.

          He beats them how they deserve after what they’ve done to him. Jong Kook grabs the collar of the leader.

          “Hyung~…” Dong Hae comes running. He sees the thugs lying down beaten. Jong Kook turns to him “You’re late again…everything’s okay don’t worry…” he said and focus again to the man.

          “Go tell your boss…Face me…and…” Jong Kook senses someone is watching them. “DON’T HIDE~!...” he shouts for that someone to hear him.

          He’s right. Nam Goong Min is hiding is sees what he’s done. He’s so angry at him. “Something is wrong…He’s not devastated anymore…What happen?...” Nam Goong Min said in his mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ D-Day: Date of Jin Hyuk and Hyo Joo ~

          It’s 9 in the morning; dresses were scattered aroung Hyo Joo’s room. She can’t decide what to wear. She’s been trying everything but nothing suits her. She looks at the mirror.

          “Really why are you acting like you’re a teenager Hyo Joo-yah?!...” she said. “Aiisshh~…whatever…” she added and just wears a pants and comfy shirt.

          Exactly 10, Jin Hyuk came and rings the doorbell.

          Hyo Joo opens the door and sees him. Jin Hyuk wears somting like hers, pants and comfy shirt.

          “Look…I know it’s still too awkward that we’re having a date…but…let’s just enjoy this day…” Jin Hyuk said then smiles.

          Hyo Joo nodded. “Okay…” she smiles.

          They went to zoo and roam around. Simple date that makes them happy, they even have talks every now and then. Tells jokes to each other and they had a great time.

 

~ 9PM, Han River ~

          The two were walking after eating dinner. They sat at the bench.

          “Hyo Joo-yah…do you remember my first love?...” Jin Hyuk asked suddenly.

          “Hmmm…Yeah…You always tell me about her….but I never got to know her…because won’t tell me….”

          “Because I want to keep it a secret…I cherish her that much…”

          “Where is she now?...Do you stil have a contact to her?...”

          Jin Hyuk looks at her. “She’s…right in…front of me…now…” he said looking at her eyes.

          Hyo Joo is awed and can’t say anything. She always back then because of his first love. She wouldn’t think it’s her.

          Jin Hyuk holds her hand. “It’s you…my first love…” he smiles.

          “Oppa…” she just said.

          “I know your shock but I really want to tell you this…I want to court you…and love you…because I always do…I took up my courage to ask you on a date…finally…and we will take this slowly…Is it okay?…Hyo Joo-yah…”

          Hyo Joo nodded and smiles. Her heart keeps beating crazy and she loves how she’s feeling.

          “Thank you…” Jin Hyuk said and kisses her forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ Morning @ Ji Hyo’s house ~

          Ji Hyo keeps checking her phone but still Jong Kook isn’t calling nor text her.

          “What’s with him now?...He often barge in and ask for breakfast…” she says. She calls him then he answers right away.

          “Hey…Why?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “Where are you?...Did you eat breakfast?...” she asked.

          “Yes…I’m having one now…” he said.

          Ji Hyo felt that he isn’t alone. “You’re clearly with someone right now…Where are you?...”

          “At my house…and yes I’m with someone right now…”

          Ji Hyo feels uneasy. She didn’t know but Jong Kook is on his playboy mode. “Yeoja?...” she asked.

          “Well yes…” he said.

          Ji Hyo immediately hangs up the phone and goes to Jong Kook’s house.

          “Yah~!....” she shouts as she enters and sees Jong Kook with Haru.

          “Hey…You’ll scare her…” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Hyo felt so foolish. “Oppa…don’t tease me like that…” she pouts.

          Jong Kook walks towards her and hugs her. “I’m sorry….I can’t help it you look so cute…I’m sorry…” he kisses her cheek.

          “Why is she here?...” she asked.

          “Her mom needs to go out…and she’ll get back at night…so she wants me to take care of her from the time being…” he said. “How about we go out three?...Let’s go to amusement park…”

          “Jinja?...’’ Haru said excitedly.

          “Of course…” Jong Kook said.

          They went to amusement park. Haru is so happy having rides. They also buy kitten ears headband.

          “I’ll but something to drink…” Ji Hyo said. Jong Kook and Haru is busy taking a shot to win the bear.

          “3 soda….” She said to the woman and pays for it.

          “You have a lovely family…” the woman said to her.

          “Thank you…” she smiles.

          It’s already night. They already eat dinner and now walking on the streets. Haru is already sleeping and being carried at Jong Kook’s back.

          The two were holding each other hands.

          “The woman told me we were a lovely family…” Ji Hyo said felt happy.

          “We will be…with our own kids…I love you Ji Hyo-yah…”

          “Me too~…”

          Then Jong Kook gave her a quick kiss. But they didn’t know Nam Goong Min is looking at them form a far with anger in his eyes.

          “Now I know why your getting back in tracks…I’m not done yet Kim Jong Kook-ssi…Be prepare yourself…because I won’t hide anymore…” he said in his mind. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there! I'm sorry for really really late update...Mianhe big time :) 
I got so busy and sick too... 
Thank you for still reading this story it means a lot ^-^
Kamsahamnida~ bow ^_^