Chapter 6 - Liar

Can I love you?


          “Don’t leave Oppa…Just…stay with me…” Ji Hyo said tears were still falling from her eyes.

          Jong Kook hugs her too. “I will…Stop crying Ji Hyo-yah…I won’t go anywhere else…I’m sorry I’m late…” he said.

          Ji Hyo’s room in her house is soundproof. That’s why she can feel at ease even there is a thunderstorm. She is still trembling. Jong Kook carried her and laid her on the bed. He also lies beside her. Ji Hyo buried her face into his chest. Jong Kook pats her shoulder. He started humming the song “Dance with my Father”. Ji Hyo calms down and fell asleep in his arms.

          *Morning…*

          Ji Hyo wakes up first. Jong Kook’s face appears right in front of her. He is still sleeping. She just keeps on staring every part of his face.

          “What am I doing???...Is it the effect of being pregnant?...” she thought and shakes her head.

          Jong Kook just then wakes up too.

          “Are you now okay?...” he asked looking at her.

          She nodded. “Thank you Oppa…really Thank you…” she said and hugs him.

          “You’re always welcome…” he said and kisses her head. He always does that to her like an older brother to her sister.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Coffee Shop…*

          Jae Suk and Suk Jin meet each other. They were the older in the group.

          “Hyung actually I’m not 100% agree with Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s decision…” Jae Suk said and takes a sip on his coffee.

          “I am feeling the same way Jae Suk-ah…I’m thinking it’s really not right…at first it will be okay but a the baby grows…how will they explain to him that his parents weren’t married and in love with each other when they have him…” Suk Jin explains.

          “That’s right Hyung…I know they love each other but not in a romantic way…and they can do everything because they’re capable enough…Our time now is already open with this kind of situation…but why do I feel unease?...That it will come a time things will get right like the way they wanted…”

          “And what if they decide to have their own family?...They can never tell this time…but I know time will come…”

          “Should we talk to them Hyung about this?...” Jae Suk asked.

          “I wanted to…but you know that two..they were too stubborn…” he said and sigh.

          “You’re right Hyung…Maybe let’s see…We can never tell…what if they started to fall in love with each other…That would be really good…”

          “That’s right…Let’s see…but if things isn’t going too well…We really should talk to them already…” Suk Jin agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~

          1 weeks passed by, Jong Kook is pursuing Hyo Joo every day. He always gets to see her even in just a glimpse. He really likes her and he’ll do everything so she can like him back.       

          ~1st day…~

          Jong Kook goes to the park where she is singing. He watches her and as she finish, he walks towards her and give a juice. “Here…drink this…” he said.

          “Thanks but I don’t drink that…” she said.

          ~2nd day…~

          He gives a soda still the same reaction from her.

          “What does she really like?...Hmmm…” he said in his mind.

          ~3rd day…~

          He gives her a coffee and still the same reaction from her.

          “Can you give me a clue? Just one clue…” he said.

          “Think it thoroughly…” she said and leaves.

          ~4th day…~

           Jong Kook bought a bottled of water and gave it to her. Hyo Joo looks at him. He is calculating if she’ll get it.

          Hyo Joo gets it. “Thank you…” she said.

          Jong Kook felt so happy. “Yes~!...Finally…I think it over and over again…then I thought about it…you were singing and you just can’t drink those stuff I brought to you because it might hurt your throat…Asa~…I got it…” he smiles to her.

          *Hyo Joo’s house…*

          She is watching a show in the television but her mind is thinking of something and she can’t help but smile. She remembers how happy Jong Kook is earlier and the way he smiles. It’s really lovable.    

          Young Ji notices her. “Yah~...Who is it?...” she said and smiles at her with meaning.

          Hyo Joo came back to reality. “What are you talking about?...” she said.

          “I know you Unnie…I’ve never seen you smile like that before…Who is it?...”

          “It’s nothing…Don’t mind it…”

          “Is he the one you tell me…the one who saves you…I really want to meet him too…” Young Ji felt excited.

          “Aiggoooo…I said it’s nothing…” she said but she really can’t get him out of her head.

          ~5th day…~

          Jong Kook has some business all day and he only got time to go to Hyo Joo at 8PM. She is packing her guitar when he arrives.

          “Hi there…” he greets her.

          Hyo Joo doesn’t know but her heart flutters as she sees him. All day, she keeps on waiting for him. She didn’t want to feel that way but she can’t stop herself. She is starting to like him.

          “Here…” Jong Kook said and gave her a bottled water.

          Hyo Joo takes it. “Thanks…Aren’t you…hungry?...” she said.

          Jong Kook is flustered about what he heard. “I’m…reaaaaally hungry…What do you want eat?...” he smiles.

          “Samgyupsal…” she said.

          “Okay~…Let’s go…”

          *Samgyupsal Restaurant…*

          They started to eat. Jong Kook keeps on talking. He started to tell jokes that made Hyo Joo smiles

          “Ohh~…you smile…” he said.

          “You’re funny…” she said.

          “You’re prettier when you smile like that…”

          “Yah~…stop being chessy…” she said and smiles.

          They keep on chatting. They got to know each other more. After they eat, Jong Kook brings her home.

          “Thank you for this night…Kim Jong Kook-ssi…”

          He smiles. “It’s the first time you call me by my name…” She knows his name but she really never calls him. “I’m happy…” he added.

          She just smiles. She’s still shy and didn’t know what to do. “I’m going up then…” she said.

          “Araseo~…Good night…Hyo Joo-ssi…” he said and looks at her.

          Hyo Joo turns her back and started to walk then Jong Kook calls her. “Hyo Joo-ssi…” She turns and he walks towards her and kisses her lips lightly then smiles while looking at her. “Thank you…you don’t know how happy I am…You can slap me anytime you want…”

          Hyo Joo is flustered and her heart is beating like crazy. She can’t talk at all.

          “I’ll be going…Bye~…” Jong Kook said and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Coffee Shop…Ji Hyo 10 weeks pregnant…*

          Ji Hyo and Go Eun meets. Ji Hyo really want to talk to her. She wants to know something.

          “Still have morning sickness?...” Go Eun asked her.

          “Ani~…I’ve been okay this days…I don’t crave for foods…Unnie…I want to ask you something…”

          “What is it?...”

          “When you are pregnant do you always look for Haha Oppa? Like his scent…everything about him?...”

          “Hmmm…Ne~…that happens to me…Wae?...Do you feel like that?...”

          “Ne~…I always look for him…if I don’t see him I get sulky…”

          “It’s just normal Ji Hyo-yah…It happens in every pregnant people…”

          Ji Hyo sighs. “That’s a relief…I thought something’s wrong with me…”

          “It’s really impossible for you both to fall in love with each other…” Go Eun said.

          “It will never happen…You know us…We treat each other brother and sister…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          *3 days passed…*

          Night, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo goes out to eat some sundae like she wanted. After they eat, they walk to the park and sits on the bench.

          “Oppa…Do you think Eomma and Appa will be happy for us?...” she asked.

          “Of course they will…They have a strong daughter...and soon to be a Mother…”

          “I miss them really…especially in this moment…” she said and felt sad.

          Jong Kook wraps his arms around her shoulders and they both look at the sky. “They will always guide us Ji Hyo-yah…Always…” he said to comforts her. He misses his parents too.

          She smiles and Jong Kook kisses her head.

          Just then, Hyo Joo sees it. She is from the market and bought some tangerine that she can give to Jong Kook tomorrow. She is too shocked and releases the plastic bag on her hand, the tangerine scatters.

          “Hyo Joo-ssi…” Jong Kook sees her. Ji Hyo also looks at her. Hyo Joo turns her back and walks ways.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Mian~…I need to go to her…” he said and runs to Hyo Joo.

          “Now I know why Oppa falls for her…She’s really beautiful…and she’s totally different from the girls he dated before…” she thought.

          “Hyo Joo-ssi…” he calls her that makes Hyo Joo stops and faces him.

          “You…you are a liar…I thought you are different…but…you’re also the same…YOU ARE A LIAR!!...” she said with anger. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there...Mianhe for late update...I'm just too tired from work...
Sorry for short update...and errors hope you enjoy it...
Subscribe and vote for my story..Thank you.. ^_^