Epilogue

Can I love you?

It’s Ji Hyo’s 5th month in pregnancy. She was sitting on the sofa while watching television. “Yeobo~…” she said. Jong Kook is preparing the ingredients for the beef kalbi. “Ne?~…” he said.

 

          “I want strawberries…” Ji Hyo turns to him and pouts.

 

          “I’ll buy it later after this…”

 

          “But our babies want it now…Oppa…” she said with a cute voice.

 

          “Araseoyo…” he said and about to go out at the door.

 

          “Wait Oppa~…also buy melon and mango…” she smiles.

 

          “Roger that…” he said and finally leaves.

 

~ 3 weeks passed @ Haha’s Restaurant ~

 

          “Hyung you look like you’re too exhausted…” Haha said to him. They all gathered there to drink and have samgyupsal without their wives.

 

          “Ji Hyo’s been acting so strangely these days…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “What do you mean?...” Jae Suk asked.

 

          “She’s too irritated and if she’s asking for something…she wants it immediately…At first she’s been asking sweetly…but now she’s always mad at me…like she didn’t wan to see me anymore…” Jong Kook complains.

 

          “That’s pregnancy stage Jong Kook-ah…it sometimes happens…” Suk Jin said.

 

          “And also Hyung…she’s not just carrying one baby its triplets…maybe that’s why…My wife has been like that but only sometimes…” Gary said.

 

          “Did this happen to you too?...” Jong Kook said.

 

          “What Hyung?...” Gwang Soo asked.

 

          “Sleeping outside the room…” he said and they all shakes there heads.

 

          “Aniyo Hyung~…Don’t tell me…” Haha said.

 

          “It’s been two weeks already…She didn’t even want me to sleep beside her…I’m telling you she’s 100% irritated at me…She’s not the Song Ji Hyo I know…” he said.

 

          Jae Suk puts his hand into his shoulder and pats it. “Yah~…Easy Jong Kook-ah…Always remember it’s her pregnancy stage…Even though it’s seem too different…It will not last…It will just passed by…You’ll see…” he said and smiles.

 

          “Patience…” Haha said.

 

          “Sacrifice…” Gwang Soo said.

 

          Jong Kook smiles and raises his shot glass with soju. “Thank you guys…Let’s toast…” he said and the others raise their glasses too. “For Happiness….” They all said. *cheers*

 

~ 11PM, Jong Kook & Ji Hyo’s house ~

 

          Jong Kook slowly opens the door to their rooms and checks Ji Hyo. She’s peacefully sleeping. He walks towards her and planted a soft kiss into her forehead.

 

          “Good night…I love you…” he said and leaves the room.

 

          He goes to the guest room and lies at the bed. He closes his eyes to sleep and felt someone lies beside him. He opens his eyes and sees Ji Hyo looking at him.

 

          “Hey…Do you need something?...” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo shakes her head and buried her face into his chest then hugs him tightly.

 

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” he said and felt her tears into his chest. “Hey…what’s wrong?...Tell me…” he added.

 

          Ji Hyo looks at him. “Nothing Oppa…I…just miss you…” she said.

 

          He smiles. “I miss you so much too…” he said and kisses her lips. “Let’s sleep it’s getting late…” he added and hugs her then they fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo went out to have a date. He asked her because finally Ji Hyo’s not irritated at him. They were walking hand in hand. He can’t help smiling seeing Ji Hyo happy.

 

          “Oppa…Can we sit a bit?...I’m a bit tired…” she said.

 

          “Araseo…” he said and they sat on the bench. “Wait…I’l’ buy you a water…” Jong Kook said and walks towards the vendo machine.

 

          Ji Hyo is just looking at him when she saw 3 women talking and pointing at Jong Kook. Just then the one gets close to him. Ji Hyo’s getting irritated already. “Waaah~! Jinja this women…Don’t flirt with him…” she said in her mind.

 

          Jong Kook gets the water.

 

          “Excuse me…” the woman said.

 

          “Ne?...” he said.

 

          “I’m sorry but can we get your number?...” she said also pointing to the girls she’s with.

 

          “I’m sorry…but I’m a married man…Then…” he just said and slightly bows.

 

          The girls felt regretful and follows where Jong Kook going.

 

          “Here Yeobo…” he smiles to her but Ji Hyo is sulking. “Are you okay?...” he asked.

 

          “Ne~…Kaja…” she said irritated.

 

          “Again??...” Jong Kook said in his mind while scratching his head.

 

~ Baby’s Section in a Department Store ~

 

          They were busy choosing clothes for their babies. They were having three baby boys and Jong Kook felt so lucky.

 

          “How about this?...It’s cute…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          He nodded. “That will suit them for sure…The other two looks good too...We’ll buy that…Three of every design…” he smiles. “I’ll check the other items there…” he said.

 

          “Okay…” she said ad continues picking clothes.

 

          Jong Kook goes to the babies crib. He’s looking but didn’t have any idea what to buy.

 

          “First baby Sir?...” the sales lady asked.

 

          “Ah Ne~…” he replies.

 

          “This is the most popular item Sir…” she said and point to a crib but it’s too small for what he wants to buy.

 

          “I don’t think that’s okay…” he said.

 

          “Then how about this one?...” she pointed to another crib.

 

          Jong Kook shakes his head. “That’s too small…We’re having triplets…I think we need much bigger…” he said and smiles a bit. He’s getting so excited telling that he’s having triplets.

 

          Just then Ji Hyo sees him smiling like that and felt irritated again. “This man really…” she thought.

 

          “Congratulations Sir…Then how about this one?...” the sales lady suggest a crib that will fit the triplets.

 

          “That’s it…I’ll buy that…”

 

          “Okay Sir…We’ll get it for you…” she said and leaves.

 

          Jong Kook is still looking at the crib and keeps on smiling. He’s already imagining his babies laying there.

 

          “Yah!~…” Ji Hyo said.

 

          “Hey Baby…I chose this one…It’s perfect for them…right?...” he said and put his arms into her shoulders.

 

          “I don’t know…Move I’m going back to the car…Here you carry those…” she nags and leaves.

 

          Jong Kook gets the paper bags with clothes of their babies. “Aigoooo…Ji Hyo monster is on again….I thought she came back already….” He thought.

 

          They went home and Ji Hyo went straight to their room. Jong Kook was left awed. He brought the things they bought to the baby’s room. He thought about what Jae Suk said to him. “It will pass by…Okay…” he said and went out of the room. He sits on the sofa and turns on the tv.

 

          He’s watching a variety show that makes him laugh. Hearing him, Ji Hyo went out of their room. “Ji Hyo-yah…Watch this…It’s really funny…” he said.

 

          Ji Hyo sits beside him and also watches. There’s a beautiful guest in the show.

 

          “She’s pretty…right?...” she said.

 

          “Ne~…and look at the members they were so hilarious…Waaaa Jinja~…” he said and laughs.

 

          Just then Ji Hyo’s tears started to fall and hits Jong Kook’s shoulder. “Babo~…” she said. Jong Kook looks at her and flustered she’s crying.

 

          “Hey…Why are you crying?...” he asked worriedly. “Is there something wrong?...Does something hurt?...” he asked but Ji Hyo’s not talking and still crying.

 

          “Please tell me…” he pleaded.

 

          “Am I ugly?...” Ji Hyo said crying.

 

          “What?...” he just said.

 

          She cries more. Jong Kook wipes her tears. “Ji Hyo-yah…” he calls.

 

          “I’m ugly…AAAAAAHHHHHH…AAAAHHHH….AAAHHH…” she cries.

 

          Jong Kook holds her face and looks straight into her eyes. “You’re not…Ji Hyo-yah…You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met…and you will always be…” he said sincerely.

 

          Ji Hyo stops crying. “Jinja?...” she asked.

 

          Jong Kook smiles so sweetly. “Aigggoooo…my baby is sulking…I love you and our babies too…You are my life…”

 

          Ji Hyo hugs him back. “Mianhe~…for getting irritated earlier…I’m just jealous…the women keeps hitting on you…I hate it…I really hate it…” she said.

 

          “I’m yours…only yours…” he said and kisses her lips sweetly. “I love you…” he said between the kisses. “I love you too…” she said and kisses him more.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ 4 months passed ~

 

          They were all there witnessing the wedding of Hyo Joo and Jin Hyuk.

 

          “You may kiss the bride…” the man said.

 

          Jin Hyuk slowly moves and kisses her. Everyone cheer for them. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s so happy to the two of them. They were already eating when Ji Hyo felt a pain in her tummy. At first, she just ignored it because it is still tolerable.

 

          Jin Hyuk and Hyo Joo is visiting every tables and when they get to there table.

 

          Ji Hyo’s tummy aches again. “Oppa~…” she said.

 

          Jong Kook looks at her worriedly. “Are you okay?...”

 

          She shakes her head. “They’re coming….”

 

          “Yah…Jong Kook Oppa…Hurry…” Go Eun shouts at him.

 

          Jong Kook carries her and all of their friends follow.

 

          “Jong Kook Oppa…” Hyo Joo shouts and Jong Kook turns to her.

 

          “Congratulations~!...We’re going…Babies coming…” he shouts too.

 

~ Hospital ~

 

          Ji Hyo’s lying at the stretcher and Jong Kook with Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Gary, Haha, Gwang Soo and Go Eun pushing it to the delivery room.

 

          Jong Kook’s holding her hand tightly. “Breathe baby…Inhale Exhale…” he said and Ji Hyo does it.

 

          “Oppa~…Don’t leave…Stay by my side…” she said.

 

          “Don’t worry…I will…” he said and they enter the delivery room together.

 

          He holds her hand tightly and helps him relax. She pushes and the first baby comes out. “Our Daehan is now here…” Jong Kook aid and tears fall from his eyes seeing his first child.

 

          She pushes again and the second baby comes out. Ji Hyo’s so exhausted but seeing her babies she felt so happy. “Our Minguk…” she said and smiles.

 

          Then another push and the third baby come out. “Our little one…Manse…” Jong Kook said and kisses Ji Hyo’s forehead. “You’ve done great Ji Hyo-yah…I love you…” he said. The nurse gives him Daehan and Minguk and Manse to Ji Hyo.

 

          “They are so adorable...” she said with tears falling in her eyes.

 

          “Daehan-ah…Minguk-ah…Manse-yah….” Jong Kook said and smiles happily.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ 5 months passed ~

 

          Jae Suk with the others visits Jong Kook and Ji Hyo wih their wives and children too.

 

          “For sure…It’s a mess…They have three kids…It’s hard…” Gwang Soo said.

 

          Then let’s see…” Jae Suk said and they enter their house.

 

          Gwang Soo was dumbfounded. Everything is clean and neat. There’s not a single mess in the house.

 

          Jong Kook’s carrying two babies. Go Eun walks towards him and gets Daehan. “Where’s Manse?...” she asked. “He’s still sleeping…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “Hyung…Gwang Soo said you’ll be in a mess…” Haha said.

 

          “Aniya~ Hyung….I didn’t say that…” Gwang Soo said.

 

          “Yah~…You know how organize Ji Hyo is…” Jae Suk said and pats Ji Hyo’s shoulder.

 

          Then Manse cries. “Here comes the alarm clock…” Ji Hyo said and gets Manse.

 

          “Annyonghaseyo….” Ji Hyo said and Manse smiles.

 

          “Manse-yah…” Haha calls him and Manse smiles.

 

          “Daehan Minguk….Manse~!...” Gwang Soo shouts and the three smiles.

 

          “Oh~…You taught you’ve seen a giraffe…right my little boys?...” Jong Kook said to them.

 

          “Yah Hyung~!...” Gwang Soo shouts and they all laugh.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ 3 years passed ~

 

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo with the three boys go to the park to have a picnic. Ji Hyo is sitting while watching her boys playing soccer with their Dad. She can’t help but smile. The three were so adorable.

 

          “Eomma~…” Minguk calls her while running. The cute Minguk immediately hugs her. “Baegopa…” he said with his cute voice.

 

          “Aigggoooo…my little one is already hungry…Okay let’s eat…” she said.

 

          “I’ll help you Eomma…” Minguk said.

 

          “Me too…” Manse comes too.

 

          Jong Kook also comes with Daehan in his arms.

 

          “Let’s eat…” Jong Kook said and they all started to eat.

 

          Daehan gives Jong Kook a piece of kimbap. Minguk gives Ji Hyo a piece of kimbap too. Then Manse gets a two pieces of kimbap and gives to Ji Hyo and Jong Kook.

 

          “Appa…Daehanie Saranghae…” Jong Kook sings.

 

          “Saranghae…” Daehan said and giggles.

 

          “Appa…Mingukie Saranghae…” Jong Kook sings.

 

          “Saranghae…” Minguk said and smiles cutely.

 

          “Appa…Manseneun Saranghae…” Jong Kook sings.

 

          “SARANGHAE…” Manse said with a big voice.

 

          “Appa…Eommaneun Saranghae…” Jong Kook sings and forms a small heart with his hands.

 

          “Saranghae…” Ji Hyo said and smiles sweetly.

 

          “Appa…Daehanie…Mingukie…Manseneun…Eommaneun…Saranghae…” he sings.

 

          “Saranghae…” all of them said then jumps to their Appa and gives him a hug and kiss.

 

          Ji Hyo kisses his lips. “Saranghaeyo…” she said.

 

          “Saranghae…Yeong-wonhi…” and he hug them all. 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the super late update...
Thank you for supporting this story and always reading it.
Till next time...I hope you'll like my other story too..
You're truly awesome...Kamsahamnida!
Annyong~ ^_^ *small heart" <3
Sarnghaeyo! :)