Chapter 9 - Leaving

Can I love you?

 

          Min walks away and stares at Ji Hyo taking a sip to her juice. Nam Goong Min grins. “You’re dead…Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” he said in his mind.

          Ji Hyo drinks the juice. Min talks to himself. “You’ll now feel the pain Jong Kook-ssi…pain of losing someone dear to you…” and he leaves.

          After the two chats, they got out from the coffee shop. They’re waiting for a cab for Ji Hyo. “It’s really good to see you Ji Hyo-yah…” In Sung said. Just then Ji Hyo feels a pain in her abdomen. “Aaah~…” she said.

          “Are you okay?...What’s wrong?...” In Sung asked her.

          The pain becomes greater. She shouts and blood flows to her legs. Ji Hyo panics seeing the blood.

          “M—y….Ba---by…” she said trembling.

          In Sung also shocked. They ride a cab and bring her to the hospital.

~ Hospital…Emergency… ~

          In Sung is waiting outside. He’s really worried and he didn’t know Ji Hyo is pregnant. Then, Jong Kook comes with Jae Suk, Haha and Go Eun.

          “Where is she?..” Go Eun asked In Sung.

          “She’s still inside…” In Sung said.

          Jong Kook suddenly punches In Sung.

          “Hyung~…” Haha said and stops him. Jae Suk helps In Sung stands up. “Jong Kook-ah…stop it…” Jae Suk said to him.

          Jong Kook is really angry. His jaw tightens. If Haha and Jae Suk aren’t here, for sure he’ll beat him more. “You should better go In Sung-ssi…We’ll take care of Ji Hyo...I’m saying sorry for him…” Jae Suk said. “I understand Jae Suk Hyung…” In Sung said and leaves.

          The three were sitting while Jong Kook is walking back and forth. He’s so frustrated. He is so worried about Ji Hyo and the baby. Just then the Doctor finally came out from the room.

          “Doc...How is she?...Is she finally okay?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “She’s now okay…and out of danger…” the Doctor said.

          Jong Kook felt a relieved.

          “But…” the Doctor added. “I’m so sorry…we did everything…we can’t save the baby…”

          Jong Kook’s world suddenly stops. The Doctor is still talking but he can’t hear him. His knees lose strength and he sits wobbly. “Ba---by…M—y…ba—by is go—ne…” he utters and tears started to fall from his eyes. Go Eun is crying too looking at him. Jae Suk holds his shoulder to comfort him but Jong Kook stands and started to walk away.

          “Hyung~…” Haha calls him but he can’t hear them.

          “Just let him go…Haha-yah…” Jae Suk said.

~~~~~~~~~

          ~ Hospital private room ~

          3AM, Ji Hyo is still unconscious. Jong Kook is sitting at one corner looking at her but he’s expression is not good. His eyes were emotionless.

          Ji Hyo finally awakens and realizes she’s at the hospital. She sees Jong Kook sitting.

          “Op-pa…” she said. Ji Hyo remembers what happens and she gets up and holds her tummy. “My baby…”

          Jong Kook can’t stand it. “I…stop you…right?..” he said controlling his anger. He is trembling. “Why…you didn’t listen?...”

          “Op—pa…” her tears started to form. Seeing him she suddenly felt so scared, it’s not Jong Kook she knows. He is so cold.

          “Is he more important than our baby??...”

          “Ani—ya…”

          “THEN WHY DIDN”T YOU LISTEN?!...WAE?!...WAE?!...Ji Hyo-yah…Answer me~!!...” he shouts.

          Go Eun, Jae Suk and Haha enters. Go Eun immediately runs to Ji Hyo’s side. She is already crying. The two is beside Jong Kook trying to stop him.

          “You’re so stubborn~!...Our baby is gone because of you…” he firmly said and went out.

          Ji Hyo cried out loud. “My baby…” she said between her cries. Go Eun hugs her.

          The two follows Jong Kook. They’re at the corridor.

          “Jong Kook-ah…You shoul----…” Jae Suk didn’t finish what he’s going to say because Jong Kook punches the wall. “Damn~!...” he shouts and walks away.

          “Hyung~…Jong Kook Hyung…” Haha calls him but he didn’t even look back.

          The two enters the room. Ji Hyo is still crying. Go Eun looks at Haha and he just shakes his head.

          “It’s…all my…fault…my…baby is…gone…because of me…”

          “No…don’t blame yourself Ji Hyo-yah…”

          They feel so sorry for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

          ~ 5 days passed, Ji Hyo’s already home… ~

          Jong Kook never appears in the hospital also he’s not in his house. Ji Hyo’s worried but she doesn’t know how to face him.

          She lies at the sofa and holds the baby socks they bought before. Tears started to fall from her eyes and holds her tummy. “I miss you…my baby…”

          She fell asleep. Time passes, it’s already 8PM, she got awaken by the doorbell. She immediately runs to the door expecting it is Jong Kook.

          “Unnie~…” Jessica greets her.

          “It’s you…” she just said.

          Jessica enters. “Have you eaten already?...I brought some food…” she keeps on talking while preparing the food.

          Ji Hyo sits on the sofa and cries. Jessica turns to her and walks beside her. “Unnie~…Let’s eat…Look at you…You’re so pale and thin…”

          Ji Hyo shakes her head. “I don’t want too…Mianhe~…”

          “Unnie~…” Jessica feels so worried for her. She never gets out of her house after being discharge from the hospital. She keeps asking Dong Hae where Jong Kook is but he also didn’t know.

          “I..don’t know…what to..do anymore..Jessica-yah…it hurts so much…it kills me inside…” Ji Hyo said and burst into crying. Jessica hugs her and pats her back. “Jong Kook Oppa…Where are you really?...Please show up…Ji Hyo Unnie needs you…” Jessica said in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          ~ 3 days passed … ~

          Ji Hyo really wants to talk to Jong Kook. She went to Haha’s restaurant.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Why are you here?..” Haha asked her. They sat at the vacant sits facing each other.

          “Oppa…Do you know where he is?...I really need to talk to him…”

          “I’m sorry but I really don’t know too…He isn’t contacting me too…”

          “I really need to see him Oppa…Please help me…”

          Haha contacts all their friends and after almost an hour. All of them go there. “Do you really not know where Jong Kook Hyung is?...” Haha asked them.

          Gwang Soo raises his hand. “I promise Hyung…I also didn’t know…”

          “Me too…I’m trying to contact him but he turns his phone off…” Suk Jin said.

          “I didn’t know too…Where is that man really?...I’m starting to worry…” Jae Suk said.

          “Same here…” Gary just said. Haha notices Garr’s action. He knows him very well and he can’t lie.

          “You know where he is…Gary Hyung…” Haha said.

          “Ani~…I don’t know…”

          “Gary Oppa…Please tell us…” Ji Hyo said.

          Gary really can’t lie. “Araseo…he’s in my hotel…he told me not tell anyone…I’m sorry…”

          After knowing that, all of them went to the hotel except Gary. For sure, Jong Kook will be mad at him.

          They went straight to his room and knocks. Jong Kook opens it. Ji Hyo is behind them that’s why Jong Kook didn’t see her.

          “How did you know?...” Jong Kook said. “Aissh…Gary Jinja…”

          They all enter and as soon the door closes the Ji Hyo appears from hiding behind her Oppa’s back.

          “Jong Kook Oppa…” she said.

          Jong Kook turns and looks at her. “Why did you bring her here?!...” Jong Kook said irritated.

          “Yah…Jong Kook-ah…Don’t be like that to her…”  Suk Jin said.

          “She really wants to see you Hyung…” Gwang Soo said.

          “BUT I DON’T WANT TO SEE HER~!...” Jong Kook shouted.

          Ji Hyo got hurt by his words. He really hates her.

          “Just listen to her Jong Kook-ah…” Jae Suk said.

          “I don’t want to talk about anything…I can’t even look at her…So please…please…get her out of my sight…GET LOST~!...”

          Ji Hyo’s already crying and she gets out of the room. Suk Jin and Gwang Soo follow her.

          “Hyung…Please don’t be like this…” Haha said.

          “I…can’t Haha-yah…Please…leave me alone…” Jong Kook said but then Jae Suk punches him that makes him fall.

          “You’re not the only one who lost the baby…Ji Hyo’s also suffering more than you…” Jae Suk said and they leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

          ~ After a week…Incheon Airport ~

          “No turning backs?...” Jin Hyuk asked.

          “Ne~…I will start my new life in Italy…”

          Jin Hyuk will go to Italy to opens a business there. Ji Hyo knows about it and asked him if she can go too.

          They aboard the plane. Ji Hyo is looking outside the window while holding an old piece of letter. She found the letter on her memory box when she wants to put the baby socks there. An old letter she wrote when she’s still in 15 years old.

          “Goodbye my first love…Jong Kook Oppa…” she said in her mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Didn't re read it sorry for errors...
Hope you enjoy it...
I'll try my best to update...
Thank you...