Chapter 4 - Found her

Can I love you?

          *2 weeks passed…Ji Hyo is already 7 weeks pregnant…*

          ~ @ Ji Hyo’s studio ~

          7PM, Ji Hyo is having a shoot with Jessica for her new denims. She poses like a veteran model. Jessica really suits any clothes she wears.

          “Nice shot…Jessica…Next batch of clothes…” she said and her staffs move.

          After changing Jessica’s clothes, the shoot continues. Jessica does different poses and Ji Hyo’s taking pictures.

          “Okay…that’s good…it’s a wrap…everything’s good…Thank you everyone for your hard work…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Ne~ Kamsahmanida...” the staffs bow to her and do their job.

          Jessica runs to her then hugs her.

          “Unnie jjang~!...Make me more pretty…” she smiles to her.

          “You’re already pretty aigoooo~…Your denim really looks elegant and stylish…You really have good instinct with designing…and I’m so proud of you…” Ji Hyo complemented her. They’ve known each other for already 5 years. They were so close, like a real sibling. Jessica is the sister she never had.

          “And I’m giving you a pair of them…each design for free…because I love my beautiful Unnie…”

          “Jinja?~…Woah…Thanks for that…”

          “Ah by the way Unnie…let’s go to Jong Kook Oppa’s bar…let’s have some party…”

          “Okay…” she said. Ji Hyo is not yet telling her about her pregnancy. “I think it’s the right time to tell her…” Ji Hyo thought.

          ~ @ Jong Kook’s bar ~

          9PM, Ji Hyo and Jessica arrives at the bar. Dong Hae welcomes them. “Wait Noona…I’ll call Hyung…” he said and goes to him. Dong Hae found him. “Hyung…Ji Hyo Noona and Jessica are here…” he said.

          “What~?...” he said. “She shouldn’t be here…it’s not good for her and the baby…Why is she here anyway?...” he thought.

          He immediately went to them.

          “Annyong Oppa~…” Jessica greets him.

          “Why are you here?...This place is not good for you…” he said to Ji Hyo.

          “Wae?...Unnie loves to party…We’re here to celebrate…” Jessica said.

          “Let’s just go to my office..” Jong Kook said and they went to his office. It is at the 3rd floor, a unique and stylish office. It was almost like an elegant living room.

          Jessica and Ji Hyo sits at the sofa also Jong Kook and Dong Hae. Jessica frowns and said. “Oppa you’re too much…the party is downstairs not here…How can we enjoy our night then?...”

          Jong Kook gave a look at Ji Hyo asking “She didn’t know?”.  Ji Hyo shakes her head.

          “Oppa let us go down..Hm~?...Why are being nosy?...”

          “Look Jessica…Ji Hyo isn’t allowed to be downstairs…and she is not going to drink anymore…it’s not good for her…”

          “Wae?...Unnie…Are you sick?...”

          “No…I’m not…” Ji Hyo said.

          “I’ll tell you but please don’t overreact…” he pauses and looks at Jessica and Dong Hae. HE also never told him about him. They’ve known each other for about 6 years and like how Jessica to Ji Hyo, Dong Hae is like that to him, a little brother he never had. He inhale then exhales. “Ji Hyo is pregnant…and I’m the Father…” he finally said.

          Jessica and Dong Hae look at each other then burst into laughter.

          “Unnie is pregnant…” Jessica said still keeps n laughing.

          “And Hyung…you are the Father…my stomach…” Dong Hae laughs so hard and holds his stomach.

          “Yah~ you two…” Jong Kokok said. The two were still laughing. “You won’t stop~?!...” he raises his voice a bit that makes the two stop.

          “Are you serious Hyung?...You and Ji Hyo Noona?...but that’s impossible…” Dong Hae said. They’ve know them so much. He knows that those two will never be romantically involve. They were like the perfect partners in crime.

          “Unnie~…It’s really true?...” Jessica can’t believe it too, that’s why she laughs and thought it’s a joke. Ji Hyo nods her head. “Mian~ for telling you late…”

          And they told them what happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *1 week passed…Ji Hyo’s 8 weeks pregnant…*

          7AM, Jong Kook’s jogging around Han River. After he jogs, he bought food for Ji Hyo and goes home. He pushes the doorbell and Ji Hyo opens it.

          “Good Morning Sleepy head…Let’s eat…” Jong Kook said and went straight to the kitchen.

          “Good Morning Oppa…You’re early…” she said. She just got up with his doorbell.

          “It’s already 9AM Ji Hyo-yah…you need to eat…” he said. They were both reading a book for pregnancy. Like what they agreed for, the baby will comes first. They were doing everything for the baby. Jong Kook became more caring. He is not a morning person but he’s doing his part. He is a playboy and happy-go-lucky but he know his responsibilities. If he’s not like that, for sure his business won’t grow like that.

          They started to eat. Just then Ji Hyo’s handphone started to ring. She looks at it and it’s an unknown number.

          She answers it. “Yoboseyo…”

          “Hi Song Ji Hyo-ssi…it’s me…” Jin Hyuk said on the other line.

          Ji Hyo recognized his voice. “Oh~ Jin Hyuk-ssi…Hello…” she smiles. Jong Kook glances at her still eating.

          “The promise you still remember…”

          “Of course~…”

          “Your okay later dinner?...I’ll fetch you at your studio…” Jin Hyuk asked. He is now in Seoul.

          “Okay~around 8PM that will do…I’ll see you then…”

          “Thank you…See you Ji Hyo-ssi…” he smiles.

          Then they ended the call.

          Ji Hyo looks aat Jong Kook and he is smiling.

          “What’s that smile for?...”

          “Looks like someone is feeling the love here…” Jong Kook said to her.

          “Yah~…Ani~…”

          “Your eyes were telling it all Ji Hyo-yah…Does he know?...”

          “Ne~…He’s the first person to know…”

          Jong Kook gets curious. “Wae?...I thought he’s your client…”

          “He is the who brings me into the hospital when I passed out...I’m just grateful to him…He’s kind…and I promised him…”

          “You like him…am I right?..”  Jong Kook trying to .

          “Ani~…and if I’ll like there is nothing wrong…he’s handsome and he’s just perfect…”

          “The ideal man of Song Ji Hyo…a perfect man…so he really exists...Ji Hyo-yah…if everything will go well between the two of you…don’t over think and accept him…I’m a man and I know that guy likes you…He won’t be like that if it’s just nothing…You’re getting old…your first love will never come back…” he said and smiles.

          “YAH~…You’re not getting young too…Look who’s talking…”

          “Song Ji Hyo-ssi…haven’t you forgot?...I’m Kim Jong Kook…I’ll just stay where I am…not until I found that someone…”

          “Aigoooo~…Playboy Jinja…” and they laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jin Hyuk fetches Ji Hyo from her studio and they went to his restaurant. It’s a modern and classic restaurant. His specialty is pasta and it’s well known in Seoul.

          “Do you closes this early?...” Ji Hyo asked him. The restaurant is already close.

          “We close early today…Let’s get inside…” he said. He really purposely closes early. He really has crush on Ji Hyo especially on their first meeting. He was amazed by her beauty. She wasn’t even wearing a makeup but she’s really beautiful. Then after seeing her cry, he can’t stop thinking about her. He really wants to know her more.

          They went inside and she let her sit then he started to cook. Ji Hyo is just watching him. She is amazed. “He’s so cool…and handsome too…” she thought.

          After 15 minutes he is already done, he puts the plate into the table then sits towards Ji Hyo.

          “It’s my specialty…have a taste…I hope you like it…”

          “It looks yummy…” she said and puts her hands together and said. “Thank you for the food…” She takes a bite. “Woah~…It’s really delicious…Jin Hyuk-ssi jjang~…No wonder you’re this famous…” she smiles.

          “I’m glad you like it…Thank you…” he smiles too and started to eat.

          After they ate, they started to talk about themselves. They were really comfortable with each other.

          “Jin Hyuk-ssi…about my pregnancy…after being a part of life unexpectedly…and I know you’re my friend now…I want you to know that I have an unusual situation…Yes, I’m having a baby but I will not get married…because I and my best friend had a mistake…and we have an agreement…that we will raise the baby together…complicated right?...”

          “Is that friend is Kim Jong Kook-ssi?...The one who fetch at the studio in Japan?...”

          She nodded. “Ne~…”

          “It’s complicated…but you can tell me your story…I will listen…” he smiles at her.

          Ji Hyo just smiles. “He’s just too kind…maybe he is really the right one for me…Would he still fall for me even in my situation?...” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *3 days passed…*

          4PM, Gwang Soo, Gary, Haha and Jong Kook is at Gwang Soo’s restaurant.

          “So how is it Hyung?...Is Noona giving you now a hard time?...” Gwang Soo asked.

          “Is she asking you many things lately?...” Gary asked too.

          “Lately?...Hmmm…a little things…but not always…”

          “Time will come Hyung…She won’t stop asking…and she will asked something that’s impossible…” Haha said.

          Then Jong Kook’s handphone started to ring. It’s Ji Hyo and he answered it.

          “Oh Ji Hyo-yah…Waeyo?...”

          “Oppa…I want some tangerine…fresh form Jeju…Can you buy me some?...” Ji Hyo said.

          “Tangerine…Okay…”

          “Thank you Oppa…I’ll wait for it…Annyong~…” she hangs up.

          “It’s now starting…” Haha said and the two smiles reminiscing their past.

          “Aigooo~…these thee jinja…I’ll be going then…See you next time…” he said the leaves and went to the market.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Ji Hyo’s house...8PM…*

          Jong Kook pushes the doorbell. Ji Hyo opens it. She’s already sulky. She’s been waiting for so long.

          “Oppa~…Why are you so late?...I’ve been wai---…” Ji Hyo didn’t finish what he is saying because Jong Kook hugs her tightly.

          “Oppa…What’s wrong?..” she asked.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…I….I…I finally found her…” Jong Kook stutters. He can’t explain what he’s feeling.

          “Who?...”

          Jong Kook smiles. “The one that I will love…I finally found her…” 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Waaaaa...who could it be??? 
Didn't re-read it sorry for errors...
Just got my rest day and I finally can update...
Thank you for reading... ^_^