Chapter 15 - I love you

Can I love you?

          Jong Kook then bridges the gap between them cups her face and kisses her.

          He started to move his lips but to his surprise Ji Hyo also responses. Jong Kook is already being drawn by the moment but then he remembers Jin Hyuk and Ji Hyo are together. He stops and turns back. He walks a little brushing his hands into his hair.

          “I’m sorry…I been overboard…when you’re with someone else now…” he talks not looking at her.

          Ji Hyo didn’t know what he’s talking about. “But…I’m not with anyone else…” she said. Jong Kook turns to her. “You and Jin Hyuk…” he said.

          She shakes her head. “We’re just friends…but you and Hyo Joo get back together…”

          Jong Kook walks towards her. “We didn’t…”

          “You kiss her…I saw it…”

          Jong Kook smiles a bit and cups her face and moves his head to kiss her but as he is few inches away from her he stops. “That’s just a fake kiss…We’re not together…Ji Hyo-yah…” he said.

          “Ne~?...” she said. Her hearts keeps beating like crazy.

          “Can I really kiss you right now?...”

          Ji Hyo nodded then Jong Kook kisses her. He planted first a sweet kiss then he started to kiss her passionately. Ji Hyo didn’t let him down she responded his kisses. He deepens the kiss asking for more. Jong Kook slowly walks until they got into the bed. He slowly laid Ji Hyo not breaking the kiss.

          He takes off his jacket and shirt. He’s burning with desire. He looks at Ji Hyo. “I remember something I said…that night when something happened between us…” he said sincerely.

          “Me too…That’s the only thing I remember…” she replies. She’s so nervous right now. She didn’t even know what to do but all she knows is she loves this man and whatever it is; she wants to share this night with him.

          Jong Kook touches her face. “I didn’t remember you said something too…Can we say it at the same time?...” he said and Ji Hyo nodded.

          “Saranghae…” the two said at the same time while staring at each other’s eyes.

          Jong Kook bridges the gap and kisses her. Ji Hyo felt so happy that the man she loves for all her life finally said the magic word. She can’t believe it either.

          The two made love in the beautiful night of their lives, with how much love they felt for each other. Dancing in a song they can only hear with the moon that shines so bright.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          8AM, Jong Kook wakes up first. He stares at sleeping Ji Hyo and can’t help but smile. He moves the strand of Ji Hyo’s hair covering her face. He kisses her forehead and gets up. He orders breakfast and takes a bath after.

          After taking a bath, the food came and he sets it in the terrace. Ji Hyo wakes up seeing Jong Kook staring at her face. She covers her face with the blanket. “YAH~!...” she complains.

          “Wae?~…Wash up Ji Hyo-yah…before I might end up do something again…Get up and let’s eat…” he said and stands up.

          Ji Hyo blushes and takes a bath. She dresses up and goes to the terrace then she sits towards Jong Kook.

          “Good Morning…” Jong Kook smiles.

          “Go—od Mor—ning…” she said. She feels so awkward.

          Jong Kook holds her hand then. “Yah~…It’s still me…and it’s still you…and I won’t turn back my words last night…I mean it…”

          “Oppa…It’s not that I don’t believe you…I’m just shock…and I…” she stops because Jong Kook stands up and kisses her lips. He smiles and holds her hand. He stares at her eyes.

          “I’m so fool…when you’re gone…I finally realize…that…I can’t live a life without you…I’m so lost…that I don’t even know what to do…actually I even let be beaten by thugs…because all I thought that time is I deserve all of the pain…it’s all my fault you’re gone…I lost my chance…and I can’t even put myself to talk to you…” he smiles a bit. “You don’t know how much I rehearse when I fetch you at the airport…I tried to act naturally but all I want that time is to hug you tightly…what I want to do is love you from that point Ji Hyo-yah…but I thought you and Jin Hyuk were together so I back off…all I want is your happiness and that’s enough….” He said. “I’m not your ideal guy…I’m not perfect…you know me more…you always hate how I treat girls…that why…I’m little cared if I’m worthy of you….that’s why I want to ask you...Can I…love you…form this point on?...” he asked.

          She nodded. “Ne~…always…you…make me happy…” she smiles so sweetly.

          “I love you Song Ji Hyo…and…I will always…” he smiles.

          “I love you too Oppa…always….” She smiles too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          Jin Hyuk decides to meet Seungi. He can’t stop thinking about what he said. He wants to confirm it to him. They meet to Seungi’s house.

          Seungi opens his door and let him in. He gives him coffee and they sat towards each other.

          “You’re still curious…” Seungi said.

          “Just spit it out Seungi-yah…” he warns him.

          “Even if you’ll know about it…it won’t change a thing…and Hyo Joo is with someone else now…She didn’t end up with me nor you…that’s a good thing…”

          “YAH~!!...” Jin Hyuk is really getting pissed.

          Seungi smirks. “First love…”

          Jin Hyuk stiffens hearing him. His jaw tightens too. He knows what he’s saying.

          “Now you’re quiet…you slip something important Jin Hyuk-ah…”

          Jin Hyuk stands and punches him then grabs his collar. “What bull is that?!...You left her because of I told you that she’s my first love…when it’s just a one sided love of mine…You ruin her…She loves you so much that it will even kills her when he loses you…You don’t know how lucky you are…”

          “I get confused…of what you and Hyo Joo have…I get so scared…so I run away…to think…because you’re also important to me…you are my friend…” Seungi said. Jin Hyuk releases his collar and sits then buries his face to his hands. “I leave to think…then I realize something that you and Hyo Joo didn’t know…the way you treat each other...that’s love…but I came back…and all I see is the two of you laughing together…You look so happy…it didn’t even shows that I’m gone in her life…”

          “You’re coward and don’t you ever blame me because it’s all your decision…How can you run to someone who is already willing to live her life with you forever?...Yes I love her…but I already know that her feelings where different…and I stop all those feelings and just be her best friend…because you know I believe that if it’s not meant to be…it’s not…and I know my place…I’m just there beside her to be her best friend…because Hyo Joo…never leaves me when I’m down…and I don’t give a damn if you…can’t even understand that…”

          “I know…I’m so wrong…that’s why I came back…because I want to---…” Seungi didn’t finish what he is saying.

          “Ani~…You will not go near her…You lose your chance…and I…will not let you hurt her again….because this time…it’s my chance….” Jin Hyuk said firmly and leaves.

 

~ Hyo Joo’s gallery ~

          Jin Hyuk goes there after talking to Seungi. He looks for Hyo Joo. He founds her. She’s currently painting. She can’t get distracted when she’s too immersed in what she’s doing.

          He walks towards her and she notices him.

          “Oppa…Wae?...” she asked. “Is there something wrong?...” she added. Jin Hyuk doesn’t show up without even telling her.

          Jin Hyuk looks at her eyes. “Hyo Joo-yah…”

          “Ne?~…”

          “Let’s go out in a date…” he said without even blinking.

          Hyo Joo is dumbfounded and just looks at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ Haha’s restaurant…the day after the trip in Busan ~

          They have a get together dinner. They were all there except Ji Hyo and Jong Kook.

          “Aren’t they coming?...” Jae Suk asked.

          “I already texted them and Jong Kook Hyung said he’ll come…” Haha said.

          “Ji Hyo Noona too…she said she’ll come…” Gwang Soo said.

          “Maybe they’re just late…” Suk Jin said.

          Then the door opens and Ji Hyo and Jong Kook enter while holding each other hands. All of them were shock, they look at their hands.

          “Heol~…” Haha said in disbelief.

          “WAAAAAA~….” Gwang Soo shouts. “Hyung…Noona….” He added.

          “Is what we’re seeing is real?...” Jae Suk said.

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looks at each other and smiles. “Jinja…” Jong Kook responded.

          “Yah~…you two…” Suk Jin walks near them and hugs them. “Congratulations~!...”

          “Daebak~!...It’s the best…” Gary said and runs to them. They all gathered and have a group hug.

          “After all this year’s….finally….we’re so happy for the both of you…” Jae Suk said.

          “Thank you Oppa…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Don’t leave each other anymore…You really suit each other….” Suk Jin said.

          The two smiles and felt so happy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          ~ 5 days passed… ~

          “Unnie faster…” Jessica said to Ji Hyo.

          “Araseo…” she said and follows Jessica who goes inside Jong Kook bar. Jessica asks her to have some drinks. Jessica finds a place and sits. “Here Unnie…” she said. And Ji Hyo also sits beside her.

          Just then the loud part music stops and a mellow music start to play. The people dancing sit to their tables. Jong Kook, Haha and Gary appear in the stage.

          “Waaaaaa~ Go Oppa~!!...” Jessica shouted and Ji Hyo looks at the stage. “Oh~…What are they doing there…” she said. The three is wearing a student uniform.

          And they started to sing.

[ Confession Song: Got7 ]

 

[Gary]

Hundreds of confessions without success
I feel so unconfident should I just go back
I say I’ll confess for sure but it’s pointless with no actions in the end
Can’t keep my head up in front of you

 

[Jong Kook]

I’m in love with you, why are these words so hard
I keep hesitating to say over and over again
Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

 

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

 

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

 

[Haha]

All day long I wait for your reply
I keep writing and erasing to make sure there’s no mistake in my words
I accidently say things that I don’t mean
The dramatic lines that I practiced in front of the mirror
Are all forgotten when I stand in front of you, flustering me
My hands hesitate in front of yours

My heartbeat sound getting louder, you might hear it yeah

 

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of


Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

 

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

 

[Gary]

My heart beats like a DRUM
My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight
My calendar just waits for the day marked red
My confession just waits for my courage
Though I am still a timid fool
I hope this song I wrote for countless nights
Deliver my sincerity
Take one side of the earphone in your hand

Shall we?

 

[All of them]

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

 

          All of the audience cheer for them. The music is still playing. Jong Kook goes down the stage and walks towards Ji Hyo. He offers his hand and Ji Hyo holds it and they walk to the canter of the dance floor.

          “Song Ji Hyo…I love you…” he said. The people keep on shouting and cheers.

          Ji Hyo’s tears started to fall. She’s so happy. Jong Kook started to kneel down and gets a small box to his pocket. He opens it and looks at Ji Hyo’s eyes.

          “Will you…marry me?...” Jong Kook asked.

          Ji Hyo nodded. “Yes~…I will marry you…” she said and smiles.

          Jong Kook puts the ring into her finger then stands up. He puts his forehead into hers. “Saranghae…Thank you…” he said.

          “Nado~…I love you Jong Kook Oppa…”

          Then they kiss each other. Everyone claps and so happy for the both of them.