Chapter 1 - Accident

Can I love you?

           6:00PM, Ji Hyo arrives at the airport. She just got home from Greece. |Song Ji Hyo – 34 years old, Single, a professional photographer, a simple, kind and bubbly one, only daughter and already lives alone, her parents already passed away.| She often go out of the country because of the line of her work. She’s walking while pushing her luggage then someone calls her.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” Jong Kook calls her then wave to her with his smiley face. Ji Hyo smiles and walks towards him.

          “You really…never forget…” she said.

          “Of course…you know me…” he gets her luggage and goes out of the airport.

          |Kim Jong Kook – 38 years old, Single, owns high end bars around Gangnam, ultimate playboy, have a smile that will melt your heart, only son and already lives alone, his parents already passed away.| The two have known each other for about 25 years. They live at the same neighborhood have gone into same school (middle school & high school) and university.

          The two rides his car and Jong Kook started to drive. They were going to see their friends. They have a dinner together.

          “So how’s Gwang Soo coping up being a Father?...” she asked.

          “You wouldn’t believe that man…he changes so much…from being careless and naughty…he really became responsible…at first I thought he would give up…well you know that man…”

          “Having a Family changes everything…Oppa…that is something you’ll never know…because you changes your girlfriend just like how you changes your shirt…Aigooooo~...”  

          Jong Kook smiles. “I’m making them happy…that’s what important…” he said and gave her a naughty look.

          “ert~…”

          *Arrived at Ha Dong Hoon’s Restaurant…*

          “Annyong haseyo…I’m back… Ji Hyo greeted her Oppas. Each one of them hugs her also their wives. | Ji Suk Jin – 46, Married, 1 son.| |Yoo Jae Suk – 41, Married, 1 son. | |Kang Gary – 36, Married, 1 daughter. | |Ha Dong Hun aka Haha, 35, Married, 1 son. | |Lee Kwang Soo – 31, Married, 1 daughter.|

          All of them were good friends. They knew each other for about 15 years. They all attend to the same university. Even though they have different ages they get along well.

          “So how’s Greece?...” Go Eun Haha’s wife asked her. “It’s really beautiful…it was like a painting…” Ji Hyo said. They keep on chatting and when food is ready they started to eat.

          After eating, they drink some wine and talk to each other. Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo’s wife were talking. Ji Hyo carried their little angel. “Waaa Kwang Soo-yah…She’s really pretty…She really resembles your wife…” she smiles. “Yah~ Noona...She resembles something to me too…” the daughter’s fool Kwang Soo said.

          “Araseo araseo…” she giggles.

          “You know you two should find your partner and get married…You don’t know how happy it is to have a wonderful family…” Jae Suk said to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

          Jong Kook take a sip to his wine then said. “I’m already happy Hyung…”

          “Aigooooo~…You’re always in heaven…Poor women…Tsktsk…” Ji Hyo said.

          They all laugh. They continue their chat when Gary suddenly said. “Why don’t the two of you marry each other?...”

          “No Way~…” Jong Kook sand Ji Hyo said at the same time.

          “That would never happen…” Ji Hyo added.

          “Never…” Jong Kook said too.

~~~~~~~~~~

          The married men’s go home early with their family while Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have their second round. They bought canned beers and went to Han River. He parked his car and they alight. They lean to the car and started to drink while looking at the fountain.

          “Do you think I could have a family like them?...” Ji Hyo asked.

          “Hmmmm…You will have that…when you stop lingering to the feelings to your first love…” he said.

          “Yah~…who told you I’m lingering feelings with him?...I don’t…”

          “Yes you are…look after you broke up with him…No guy last long to you…You date then after you stop…You’re still waiting for him to come back I’m sure of that…”

          “I’m not…” she complains.

          “I’ve know you all my life Ji Hyo-yah…Don’t worry things like that will happen if it is destined to happen…so don’t rush…just be happy from your life…”

          “Like you always do…Oppa have you ever thought of marrying someone? Having a family of your own?...” she’s curious.

          “Nope…never thought of marrying someone…but I’m okay with having a child…I know myself…I know I will only hurt my wife if I have one…”

          “Aigooo…Oppa you’re saying that because you never fall in love…when you do…I’m sure things will change…”

          “Maybe…I still haven’t find that someone though…but having a child I’m serious about that…even without marrying…Like you’ll just have a child without commitment of living together…How about you haven’t you thought about that?...”

           “Hmmm…its okay but you can’t just pick anyone else and have a child…”

          “Of course you can’t…It’s your own child we’re talking…let’s say like…if I…I’m going to pick you…because I’ve known you so long and what other wise decision I could do to have you as a mother of my child…”

          “You’re right about that…I will do that also…” she said and drinks her beer.

          “See I told you…I’m right…” he said. The two understand each other. They were too independent and have strong personalities. They don’t pressure their selves to have a family because they both enjoy their freedom.

          After drinking, they went home. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s condo were just towards each other. She enters her pass code and the door opens. He also does the same to his door.

          “Good night…” Jong Kook smiles.

          “Good night too Oppa…” she smiles and enters her house then closes the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *2 weeks passed…*

          | Ji Hyo’s studio at Seoul |

          She’s busy taking pictures of the model. “That’s a good shot…Okay…another pose…” she said to the model. After an hour the shoot is finish. Jessica, her friend and also business partner came and brings lunch. | Jessica Jung – 28, Single, a model and a fashion designer, owns her own clothing line. |

          They started eating. “Unnie…I already schedule our shoot for my new launch denim…” Jessica said.

          “Okay...just send me the information…” she smiles.

          “Araseo…I love you Unnie…” Jessica gives her a peck to her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~

          | Jong Kook’s bar|

          Jong Kook checks how it is going. When everything’s okay, he sat to the drink section and asks Dong Hae, one of his bartenders. | Lee Dong Hae – 28, Single, a friend of Jong Kook, a professional bartender. |

          “Tequila…” he said to him. Dong Hae prepares it and gives it to him. “Hyung…how’s Gwang Soo Hyung?...He’s really a daughter’s fool…I always see his post…” Dong Hae asked.

          “He’s doing good…and I don’t think he’ll be able to come here in the meantime…”

          Just then, a group of woman walks towards him.

          “You’re Kim Jong Kook-ssi right?...” one woman asked.

          “Ne…and you are?...”

          “We came at the same university…Sunbae…” the other woman said.

          “Ahhh…Is that so…”

          “Can you join us?...”

          “Sure…” he looks at Dong Hae and smiles then he joins the girls.

          “Aigoooo~…Hyungie…is really something…” Dong Hae just shakes his head.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *A week passed…*

          | Hotel Resort at Busan…Celebrating Kang Gary’s birthday |

          They all celebrate his birthday with everyone. They sang together and bond. It’s already 12AM, “Thank you for celebrating my birthday guys…I really love you all…” Gary said. The families went up to their rooms and rest while Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stays at the bar and drinks.

          “Our friends already have time limit…” Jong Kook laughs. He’s a bit sober already.

          “You’re right…and since we’re the only single…here we are…drinking until were drunk…” she said she’s already a bit sober.

          After an hour, the two decide to continue their drinking to Jong Kook’s room. They lift their glasses and both said. “For happiness…” then drinks in one shot.

          *Morning…*

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo open their eyes and shocked registered to their faces. They were lying in one bed and only a blanket covers their ness.

          “AAAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!!...” they both shout. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi chingus~! Thank you for the support...
Keep on supporting...
How was it? What can you say? 
Didn't re read it...so I'm sorry for mistakes...
^_^