CHAPTER 3

I LOVE YOU

AT SEOUL COFFEE HOUSE

 

10 minutes ago,Kim Jong Kook called me.He asked me to wait until he come.I waiting patiently.This is the first time i meet with him.Meet my "future husband".Oh My God.I feel like i in dream because i already want to getting married but i must see him first before i agree to marry with him.

 

I choose table at the corner of coffee house.So,we will little far from other customer and i think it little bit privacy for us and suitable place for us to discuss about us.After a few minutes,i get a call again from Kim Jong Kook and I tell him our table.I saw a man come closer to me.A handsome man that wear red t-shirt and jeans.His body look tough and masculin.His skin not too white and not too black.Look very nice.Same like my type man that i like.

 

"Hye..are you Song Ji Hyo?" He said to me.

 

I just look at him.Actually i'm speechless.

 

"Hello....are you okay?"

 

I feel like i walked from my dream 

 

"ya...ya....i'm okay" i smiled shyly and i asked him to sit.

 

"Sorry i'm late...i stuck in traffic jam" he said nicely and smile at me.

 

I feel i like an ice that melting under sunlight but i try control myself.

 

He want to make an order and he asked me what i want to drink.

As usual i want to drink coffee latte and that is my favourite.

 

After we got our drinks,he started our conversation back.

 

"So,i think you know why i want to meet you and i think you also know what our parents already discuss about our future.Straight to the point,do you agree to marry with me?" He asked me.

 

I look at him calmly and i take a breath.

 

"I understand what our do for us and i know they do the best for us"

 

I looked at him again.

 

"I agreed to marry with you" i give the answer directly because i already think about this yesterday.

 

"Do you not regret after marry with me although we not love each other?" He asked me again.

 

"I believe with my parents' decision and i know my parent will do not choose bad person as my partner life" i said sincerely.

 

He smiled at me and looked at me deeply.

 

"After one month,you will be mine."

 

"What?" I can't understand with what he said.

 

"Next month we will be getting married and you will be my wife" he said.

 

"That's not too early for us?we just meet for the first time and you already said we must marry next month?" I asked him softly.

 

"I don't want to lost you and you different from other girl that i know before.No wonder my mum like you.Don't worry after marry,we will be friend first and maybe we will fall in love to each other." He said shyly.

 

I shy after hear about that and just smiled to him.

 

We continue our conversation asking about our life.After one hour,end up our "dating" and he asked me to drive carefully.

 

AT MY HOME

 

My mum already wait me at living room.I sit beside her.

 

"Mum...i love you and i know you and dad also love me"

 

I take a deep breath.

 

"I agreed to marry with your choice" 

 

Then i hug my mum and she kiss my forehead

 

AT KIM JONG KOOK PARENTS' HOUSE

 

"So how your dating?what your opinon about Song Ji Hyo?Do you like her?" His mum asked many question after he arrived at his parents house.

 

"Please be patient darling...let's our son rest first and we will discuss about this later" Kim Jong Kook's father  asked her lovely wife to patient first.

 

"Mum..dad....i already make desicion and i agreed to marry with her"

 

His parent look very happy.Kim Jong Kook said to his parent to held his wedding ceremony next month and his parent agreed it.